iDEA, The Digital Detective. Silver Award (Assemble the most the most effective copy)

Watch this thread
Amar M.
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I really need help with this! I have been on this level for ages and I don't know what to choose. I think this may be a bug.
Attached files
Kskieran2004
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Hi there! To complete this level you must drag the words of the sentence to the line underneath
maestrokingz
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Same...can someone help please ???
Robot173619
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Amar M.)
I really need help with this! I have been on this level for ages and I don't know what to choose. I think this may be a bug.
Drag them to the top line
frebenjr3
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
thanks it helped alot I have been on that for along time 😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.6%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (68)
53.97%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.97%

Watched Threads