The Student Room Group

Israel demolishes 'illegal' homes under Palestinian control

Scroll to see replies

The council made me demolish my illegal shed once. Where's my guardian article?
Reply 21
Original post by Jebedee
The council made me demolish my illegal shed once. Where's my guardian article?

If that shed was legal and a foreign government came to destroy it with armed soldiers and bulldozers.. Then yh.. You'd get your guardian article lmao.
Reply 22
It's actually disgusting that people continue to excuse the behaviour of Israel's Government. I can't believe this is actually being allowed to happen, Israel is continuing to break International Law and no one seems to give a ****. Especially since it was Jewish people who experienced the Holocaust and yet they're still oppressing others smh
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 23
Israel's been conducting ethnic cleansing for 70 years

and you're racist to oppose it

Just let that sink in for a moment
Reply 24
Original post by Eznsa
Israel's been conducting ethnic cleansing for 70 years

and you're racist to oppose it

Just let that sink in for a moment

The worst part is, the strongest country in the world supports it and the UN looks the other way. Other than the occasional "we don't condone the actions", the UN does nothing. But how could they, 28.47% of their budget is from the US. They basically own it.
Original post by Nuttyy
Where is the justice?

In the ruling of the Supreme Court of Israel. In fact these illegal buildings should have been demolished a long time ago.
Reply 26
Original post by admonit
In the ruling of the Supreme Court of Israel. In fact these illegal buildings should have been demolished a long time ago.

It bewilders me how you can justify this crime.. The region was within the jurisdiction of the Palestinian authorities, so the Supreme Court of false state of Israel holds no account there.

Oops, was I somehow a rAciSt and an AnTi-SeMiTe there?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Nuttyy
It bewilders me how you can justify this crime.. The region was within the jurisdiction of the Palestinian authorities, so the Supreme Court of false state of Israel holds no account there.

Oops, was I somehow a rAciSt and an AnTi-SeMiTe there?

I don't need to justify the ruling of the court. Neither the court needs your or somebody else approval.
Funny how they demolish the Palestinian homes, who rightfully own the land
Reply 29
Original post by admonit
I don't need to justify the ruling of the court. Neither the court needs your or somebody else approval.

Haha, absolute clown. The court just committed a crime under international law and you think they dont need approval? They aren't the descendents of Solomon himself, they should be held accountable like any other court.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending