PQIP 7 Intake Watch

JulesClock
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi all,
I thought I'd start a chat for PQIP 7 intake as a lot of us are moving towards the assessment stage (or past it - congratulations to those individuals!)
I'm 7A intake for North West - my assessment centre is next week, so any prep advice would definitely be appreciated
Otherwise maybe this could be a nice forum for the coming months
Good luck everyone!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Mimilou
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I have just applied for 7B intake and did the SJT test on Friday. How long does it take to hear whether you have been successful and whether they are goin to consider your competency questions?
cc141184
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi

I'm in the same boat as you Mimilou, I've applied in Wales for the intake. I completed the sjt on Sunday & the status of my app changed after mid day today to "CS in review" which I assume means that they are reviewing my scores on sjt & my competancies.

All the best with your app & future in Probation.
Last edited by cc141184; 3 weeks ago
cc141184
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi

I've applied for Wales, I completed my sjt Sunday afternoon & had a message yesterday to say that I'd passed & now my competancies are being checked & that I'll hear from them again by mid August. Please check your junk/ spam e-mails as that's where my messages went.

All the best with your application.
Last edited by cc141184; 3 weeks ago
Nikki1808
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I’ve applied for the midlands area, passed my sjt today. Does anyone know where the assessment centres are please?
Oakwood Room
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, I have received information that SJT was ok and now I need to wait as they check the application I am glad I have found the forum on the topic. I have applied in London.
Nikki1808
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I have just realised I’ve messed up, I have applied for Midlands but should have been North East. In the division drop down box I put north east and the 3 local LDU’s to me. However it’s Midlands that are sending emails, I’m absolutely gutted
Mimilou
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Have you reviewed your application to make sure u put North East? If its definitely right on your application I'd call them. If its their error surely they should correct it without penalising you.

I have passed the judgement tests to waiting for outcome of competencies bein reviewed. Gonna feel a loooong wait til August 😣
(Original post by Nikki1808)
I have just realised I’ve messed up, I have applied for Midlands but should have been North East. In the division drop down box I put north east and the 3 local LDU’s to me. However it’s Midlands that are sending emails, I’m absolutely gutted
Leah23099
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, I think the assessment centre is held in London. This is going off previous intake years and posts on student room so it might have changed, but I hope this helps!
JulesClock
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Assessment centres depend on your region of application. Midlands might be Birmingham or Warwick (somewhere relatively near). I applied North West and my assessment centre is in Cheshire.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
cc141184
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I already work for Probation as a PSO & when I spoke to the training dept, they said that they hoped to have more assessment centres than previous years, dotted over England & at least 1 venue in Wales. Hope that helps.
Han1701
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by JulesClock)
Assessment centres depend on your region of application. Midlands might be Birmingham or Warwick (somewhere relatively near). I applied North West and my assessment centre is in Cheshire.
Hi! I also have my assessment centre in Cheshire, it’s next week. Have you had yours yet?? If so how was it please? I’m slightly nervous! If not then good luck 😊
RBradz
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
For anyone from intake 7a...I have had an email today to say I was successful so I am assuming they will also be contacting other applicants.
Serenajt
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Wow well done! I am still waiting to hear. I had my assessment on the 19th July in London. I’m not sure if the long wait is a good or bad thing!
Jenwa13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I had my successful email 26th July From the Croydon Centre but think my assessment centre was a couple weeks before yours so I would have thought everyone from 7A would have been informed by now
Jenwa13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
1 would check as I was on the 17th and heard back a week later
RBradz
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I had my assessment centre on the 24th of July and had my successful email yesterday (3rd) so it depends when you had your assessment centre. I know they were still doing assessment centres for 7a last week. It can be up to 15 working days before you find out.
Serenajt
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes 15 days. I had my assessment before you on the 19th July so I can only assume they are undecided with me. 😩
Last edited by Serenajt; 1 week ago
RBradz
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It probably depends where you had your assessment centre. Mine was in Cheshire.
cc141184
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi

I'm a 7B applicant, can I ask - how long after being told you'd passed the sjt & that compatencies were being checked did you get your message about an invite to an assessment centre/unsuccessful on this occasion e-mai?

I ask, as I've been told I'll know by mid August. I know that the timescale will vary depending on the number of applicants, but just asking as an idea, as it may stop me looking at my e-mails every couple of hours.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (75)
17.24%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (280)
64.37%
Not yet but I am planning to (21)
4.83%
Not yet but I might (59)
13.56%

Watched Threads