Does anyone work at Asda in London? Watch

RandomTask123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Ive recently been offered a job on nights in Asda. The email they sent me has a base salary of 8.84, and then there is a store bonus of 2.82 and a night premium of 2.82. Now maybe Ive misread this or theres been a mistake but the job advert said up to 12.75 and the total I worked out here is 14.48. Now surely this cant be right? This is like crack money. I used to do heavy labour on nights at B&Q and they wouldn't even pay me a ten pounds an hour. I was wondering if anyone had any experience of working in a London store who might know. Also I was offered a job during the interview, then I went in for an induction on the 12th, They gave me a uniform and I just received my emails on Saturday and spoke to a manager today who asked me to come in on Thursday. I worked nights at Waitrose and they offered me 11.50 at the beginning, I was to have an appraisal in December but they had a bad financial year and actually gave me a pay cut instead. The b#stards. I actually thought they have a better reputation but to be honest they were all horrible guys, like all miserable. Does anyone know much about this.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by RandomTask123)
Ive recently been offered a job on nights in Asda. The email they sent me has a base salary of 8.84, and then there is a store bonus of 2.82 and a night premium of 2.82. Now maybe Ive misread this or theres been a mistake but the job advert said up to 12.75 and the total I worked out here is 14.48. Now surely this cant be right? This is like crack money. I used to do heavy labour on nights at B&Q and they wouldn't even pay me a ten pounds an hour. I was wondering if anyone had any experience of working in a London store who might know. Also I was offered a job during the interview, then I went in for an induction on the 12th, They gave me a uniform and I just received my emails on Saturday and spoke to a manager today who asked me to come in on Thursday. I worked nights at Waitrose and they offered me 11.50 at the beginning, I was to have an appraisal in December but they had a bad financial year and actually gave me a pay cut instead. The b#stards. I actually thought they have a better reputation but to be honest they were all horrible guys, like all miserable. Does anyone know much about this.
Best thing to do is ask your manager if that is correct.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (21)
6.03%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (203)
58.33%
No (124)
35.63%

Watched Threads