Social Research Methods, MSc any good?

Watch
irving999
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have an offer from it and I am considering to take this master course. However I am worried about the career pathway and if it is worth doing it.

From international student background as me, I am worried i've wasted money and time into something do not provide a great career pathway for me.

If anyone taken or know regardind it, please share your thoughs! thank you!
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by irving999)
I have an offer from it and I am considering to take this master course. However I am worried about the career pathway and if it is worth doing it.

From international student background as me, I am worried i've wasted money and time into something do not provide a great career pathway for me.

If anyone taken or know regardind it, please share your thoughs! thank you!
What career do you actually want to pursue? Social Research Methods is a good masters degree if you want to do a PhD or similar research-focused career path.
irving999
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am currently a business degree holder, i am looking for something and mix and match with business, research foucsed career pathway is good for futher? what job i can get of this?
(Original post by PhoenixFortune)
What career do you actually want to pursue? Social Research Methods is a good masters degree if you want to do a PhD or similar research-focused career path.
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by irving999)
I am currently a business degree holder, i am looking for something and mix and match with business, research foucsed career pathway is good for futher? what job i can get of this?
You need to do research into what career you want to pursue specifically before you commit to doing a master's degree in any subject. That will allow you to make an informed decision and not waste money.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (181)
58.77%
I don't have everything I need (127)
41.23%

Watched Threads