Is my bum too flat?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
whoopsies
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Gfh
Last edited by whoopsies; 2 years ago
Claydo66
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
You look a healthy weight and have nothing to be self conscious about but if it is something that bothers you try weighted squats, donkey kicks and wall sits to build up muscle and your glutes. It will help you become stronger (rather than improving appearance) don’t be shallow about it. Instead try to better yourself.
CuriousShinigami
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I was given a big bum but I'm bothered about it... men like different things so ofc you'll find a guy who likes breasts over bum, thinner over curvy, vice versa... there isn't really a debate here. No need to be self-conscious
(Original post by whoopsies)
I feel like 2019 is the year of big bums, but I was not so well endowed. Would you date/be attracted to a girl with a tiny bum?Name:  D002584B-A8C3-4788-9584-B4BFA9ED438D.jpeg
Views: 1596
Size:  292.0 KBName:  CAFFB8CB-F459-4E3C-88D7-3B7924C7D482.jpeg
Views: 844
Size:  169.3 KB
HumbleBee_x
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
And to answer OPs Q: Your bums flat but not "too flat"
the bear
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
a pert little derrière is just the ticket
thomasp360
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Bums have been in for a while now. A pretty face beats a phat ass anyday, dont worry about it. If you’re really self conscious about it, put some work in and you can build a brand new ass
thomasp360
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by HumbleBee_x)
Naa 2018 was the year of bums
Every year is the year of bums
HumbleBee_x
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Okay, okay I guess i'm lucky then but i'm not bothered about it
but I wish guys can appreciate other physical aspects rather than the lower body it really annoys me!
I personally wish I didnt have a plump ass because I struggle to dress modestly.
(Original post by thomasp360)
Every year is the year of bums
It's****ingWOODY
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Naa 2018 was the year of bums
Big bums will be a thing forever, it always has been but it just took women over two millenniums to realise it's not just rappers who like big butts
HumbleBee_x
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
thats what i thought lol, i'll bare that in mind
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
Big bums will be a thing forever, it always has been but it just took women over two millenniums to realise it's not just rappers who like big butts
Miss Maddie
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
How old are you? It's distressing seeing someone young post underwear pics for approval online. Please be happy in yourself!

I've been through all of this feeling my body is ugly. We need to accept our bodies and be happy with them. If we are healthy there isn't a problem, we don't need to change our figure.
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
You will be fine with this bottom. Why do girls with delightful feminine figures even think about things like this..
blue collar
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
That's a beautiful assssss and a nice rack to boot.
Reminds me of Jamie Lee Curtis when she was in her prime.
thomasp360
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Okay, okay I guess i'm lucky then but i'm not bothered about it
but I wish guys can appreciate other physical aspects rather than the lower body it really annoys me!
I personally wish I didnt have a plump ass because I struggle to dress modestly.
If you want guys to focus on other parts then you must be doin alright, so really you’re winning
username3890778
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
alexa play just the way you are by bruno mars
Alexty28
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
small:bootyshake::thumbsup::tong::hump:
username4626084
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
What did I stumble into
Name:  EEB6744C-4FEC-4DBA-AF2F-F03663EF5072.jpg.jpeg
Views: 477
Size:  54.0 KB
username2950448
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
You don’t need validation from strangers online!!

But since you asked: no, your buttocks are quite fine
TheYearNiner
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Name:  IMG_20190611_011115.jpg
Views: 433
Size:  17.3 KB
(Original post by keptinside)
What did I stumble into
Name:  EEB6744C-4FEC-4DBA-AF2F-F03663EF5072.jpg.jpeg
Views: 477
Size:  54.0 KB
awkwardshortguy
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by whoopsies)
Would you date/be attracted to a girl with a tiny bum?
Girl I'd be attracted to a chick with no bum at all - just a beautiful severed head. Couldn't date her for long though.
Last edited by awkwardshortguy; 2 years ago
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads