Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
https://news.sky.com/story/carl-beec...-ring-11768340

Lock him up and throw away the key.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
the revolting liar will soon be banged up with the big boys. this nasty excuse for a human being has wrecked so many lives and reduced public trust in the police.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ip-paedophile/

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4195606.html
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
could tell you made this thread title before clicking. But yes, very bad.
Andrew97
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I created a thread on this as well, can we link the two please?
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Andrew97)
I created a thread on this as well, can we link the two please?
sure y not ?
Trotsky's Iceaxe
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Based on some of his absurd claims that been reported during this trial, it amazes me that the police took him seriously.

I mean why the **** would the head of MI5 kidnap a child's dog?
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Trotsky's Iceaxe)
Based on some of his absurd claims that been reported during this trial, it amazes me that the police took him seriously.

I mean why the **** would the head of MI5 kidnap a child's dog?
where there's smoke there's fire. except in Mr Beech's case. he is just a revolting greedy mess.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What an absolute toss pot.
z-hog
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hadn't I terminally gone off James O'Brien and I'd listen in tomorrow, he was alright as a free-thinker before he sold his soul on issues like this. This is another example of the institutions going to the dogs under the pressure of an increasing atmosphere of mob-rule, there was never a rational basis for the harassment so many people, some of whom dead by now, had to endure. The cops discredit themselves by the day with this surreal atmosphere induced by the New Age winds blowing from the top, hand in hand with the BBC as in cases like with Sir Cliff. Not content with that, the still refuse to concede they are anything than perfect.

There were good reasons to investigate, the cops say. No there weren't, they are just frantic about dispelling the idea that they were lazy about it in the past and don't care about who they hurt as long as they get the nod from the BBC and the Guardian (the Mail was always sceptical). Some men have died broken as a result of this, Sir Cliff has emigrated feeling the same way. At some point,someone has to call these things by name and this was a disgrace.
Last edited by z-hog; 4 weeks ago
username4750714
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by the bear)
the revolting liar will soon be banged up with the big boys. this nasty excuse for a human being has wrecked so many lives and reduced public trust in the police.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ip-paedophile/

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4195606.html
I don't think he did tbh.I think the police reduced public trust in the police.They demonstrated sheer incompetence.

Reminds me of that case with the grindr killer Stephen Port.One of the victims even left an alleged suicide note saying it wasn't the killer who did it.But the police still treated it as suicide.
Good bloke
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Many people have questions to answer.

Why did Chief Superintendent Kenny MacDonald say detectives considered his account to be "credible and true" and also say "We do believe what Nick is saying"? This would have been an extraordinary thing to say in advance of a trial even if the facts had been true.

Why did Tom Watson, arch-virtue-signaller, take him to parliament and seek to make political capital from the allegations, in advance of any trial?

Why did the Met not employ capable detectives on the case? Why did it adopt a policy of accepting allegations as fact?

Why did Beech receive compensation before any wrongdoing had been proved?

Why did the NSPCC take him around schools?

You could not make it up. Except, of course, that he did.
Last edited by Good bloke; 4 weeks ago
z-hog
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
This huge case is back and rightly so, former judge went to the Daily Mail to express the same outrage every person awake should be sharing with him:

Police officers involved in the probe into an alleged VIP paedophile ring should themselves be investigated, a former High Court judge has said.

Sir Richard Henriques said police wrongly claimed Carl Beech's story was consistent when applying for warrants to search suspects' homes.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49160506

As usual, the cops have circled their wagons and those involved have been swiftly moved up or into retirement, the traditional method for them to get off the hook. The Met Commissioner was quickly promoted after the operation that left an innocent man dead with a few bullets in his head, for example.

Nah, they've got to be pegged back and not allowed to fully become a law unto themselves. This case was an absolute disgrace that makes the police look like the Mafia and there's already enough of that. Well done to this judge and the Daily Mail, good to know there are still some people alert enough to smell this ******** and object to it. I hope somebody gets it, to partially make up for the misery they impinged on so many.
z-hog
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Incidentally, and because it is a further indication of rot in the kingdom, the last director of Public Prosecutions was the first one not to be awarded a gong when stepping down. Everything has been politicised in public life, institutions are all being culturally taken over by the Guardianista crowd and they have no respect for anything or anybody else because they know it all.

On 29 December 2018 The Telegraph reported that Alison Saunders will be "the first former head of the Crown Prosecution Service not to receive a senior honour after her tenure was marked by a series of scandals". (All of her predecessors "became a knight or a dame either during their tenure, or immediately after their departure.")[28] A week after she stepped down as head of the CPS, it was announced that the CPS had agreed to a five-figure settlement with broadcaster Paul Gambaccini, who was arrested as part of Operation Yewtree and bailed repeatedly for a year over unfounded sex charges before being told he would not be charged. Samuel Armstrong, a former Conservative MP's chief of staff who was acquitted of rape, said the settlement was a "damning indictment" that "should act as the final nail in the coffin for her hopes of a damehood." He added: "Saunders' one-woman crusade to shift the scales of justice in sex cases not only ruined the lives of dozens of young men but of Paul Gambaccini as well."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alison_Saunders
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (180)
12.78%
Excited (116)
8.23%
Worried (264)
18.74%
Terrified (329)
23.35%
Meh (113)
8.02%
Confused (33)
2.34%