The Student Room Group

GCSE Biology equivalency test

Hi, I have my Biology equivalency test in a few weeks. Please could you reply if you have done this test, with some information on what came up/what you used to revise? The syllabus they have sent me is very vague and I'm really starting to panic. Thank you in advance
There are some good suggestions on this thread:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4658024

This page suggests that you should receive a revision guide as well:
https://www.equivalencytesting.com/science-biology/
Original post by jasmineclover24
Hi, I have my Biology equivalency test in a few weeks. Please could you reply if you have done this test, with some information on what came up/what you used to revise? The syllabus they have sent me is very vague and I'm really starting to panic. Thank you in advance

Mine is on Tuesday! and I am definitely panicking. I don't feel like I know enough. I have to get a grade 4- 55%. I really don't know what to expect. I just know I can't fail.
Hello!

I wish I could help you but mines not until Thursday! I've just been working my way through the syllabus in the link above. I have a word document with loads of questions which I found on the revision bit of this website, if you would like me to email it you? Good Luck for Tuesday! :smile:
Hello!

I wish I could help you but mines not until Thursday! I've just been working my way through the syllabus in the link above. I have a word document with loads of questions which I found on the revision bit of this website, if you would like me to email it you? Good Luck for Tuesday!
Hi!Yes please email it to me. I had someone going through the main bits that I didn't understand but I'm still nervous!Thank you for the luck, i definitely need it 😬Good luck with yours!
Original post by MAARIYA R
Hi!Yes please email it to me. I had someone going through the main bits that I didn't understand but I'm still nervous!Thank you for the luck, i definitely need it 😬Good luck with yours!

What’s your email address? Thank you! Please let me know how you get on :smile:
What’s your email address? Thank you! Please let me know how you get on :smile:

It's not showing my email address, I've sent it though
It's not showing my email address, I've sent it though

How strange, heres the link anyway:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/g/resources/b1-revision-questions-over-270-questions1
Hi, How did you find the exam? X

Oh Taa x

It was a bit hard, some of the things that I didn't prioritise to revise as much came on and I was racing against time a little bit.
If you're good with exams, you'll be fine. I wqs stressing which is probably why everything went out of my head. Let's just hope I got the grade 4!
Good luck with yours tomorrow x
It was a bit hard, some of the things that I didn't prioritise to revise as much came on and I was racing against time a little bit.
If you're good with exams, you'll be fine. I wqs stressing which is probably why everything went out of my head. Let's just hope I got the grade 4!
Good luck with yours tomorrow x

Hi Jasmine,
Have you received your results for the Biology Equivalent?
Mine came through a few days ago and I passed!- I got a grade 4!
I wasn't even expecting a grade 3 tbh, I was in tears!
Hi Jasmine,
Have you received your results for the Biology Equivalent?
Mine came through a few days ago and I passed!- I got a grade 4!
I wasn't even expecting a grade 3 tbh, I was in tears!

Hello! No they haven’t come through yet, I’m hoping it will be today as it will have been 2 weeks. Congratulations on getting a 4 that’s amazing news!! All the hard works paid off! X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending