The Student Room Group

Timing of Results

Hi guys,

Just wondered if any of you may of ever been in a similar situation or had any insights.

I’m going to be attending university this September and I’m currently doing a course which runs for a year, finishing September 1st. My current course provider is telling me that they won’t be able to provide me with evidence of completion until late Autumn (which timing wise is very vague) even though my work would of been marked and approved by September 1st. So I don’t know if my university are going to have a problem with this, I will get in touch with them and ask, but I just wonder have any of you been in a similar situation?

Thanks!
Original post by RoisinPp94
Hi guys,

Just wondered if any of you may of ever been in a similar situation or had any insights.

I’m going to be attending university this September and I’m currently doing a course which runs for a year, finishing September 1st. My current course provider is telling me that they won’t be able to provide me with evidence of completion until late Autumn (which timing wise is very vague) even though my work would of been marked and approved by September 1st. So I don’t know if my university are going to have a problem with this, I will get in touch with them and ask, but I just wonder have any of you been in a similar situation?

Thanks!

Only the uni will tell you.
You havent even told us the course or why the results are out till much later.

The uni will have dealt with someone in your situation before so they can tell you if its an issue or not.

If its just a certificate you are waiting for then they can take confirmation from an official source such as the exam board.
If they need confirmation and its not forthcoming then you wont have passed in time. Look at your offer what does it say?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending