The Student Room Group

should I go to the police about this girl?

I was in a night club, she kept advancing on me and pinching my butt and even lunged over me and kissed me. She at one point grabbed my privates. My mates are all saying she was fit and I must be gay, but this is not the case, I just wasn't in the mood. How I see it, is I was sexually assaulted and I am thinking of going to the police to make a statement as I don't want her to abuse other men.
Ur gay g
Ya'll are just saying men are horny ********s, just coz a girl is fit, dont mean his points are invalid, if a good looking dude was to sexually assulting a girl it would be taken seriously and the girl wouldnt be called a lesbian. Do what makes u feel comfortable @J0n3zviper !
(edited 4 years ago)
You were sexually assaulted and if it was the other way round the guy might be looking at legal troubles, but I honestly doubt you will get anything done by going to the police.
You were sexually assaulted, if it was a guy doing it to a girl that **** wouldn’t fly, but I’m not sure what the police would do. Report it anyway
Reply 6
This is sexual assault but I don't think you could really report it to the police. For example, was this girl someone you know and you are at risk of it happening again or was it a random stranger at the club? Also what level of drunkenness was the girl? Granted this is not a free pass for sexual assault but it might be she wasn't in her right mind. If she was a stranger and sober, do you know her name and a way for the police to confirm her identity? The line of questioning would go on and most likely the police wouldn't take you seriously or just wouldn't act upon it.
How did she grab your privates? I mean didn’t you have a belt?

Quick Reply

Latest