Head pain Watch

Antonio26
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I get this weird cringey feeling in the back of my head followed by pressure and nausea. Anybody i tell about this doesnt know what I'm talking about. Its not crippling but just about. Can anybody give me any answers?
businessbria
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
www.nhs.uk
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Antonio26)
I get this weird cringey feeling in the back of my head followed by pressure and nausea. Anybody i tell about this doesnt know what I'm talking about. Its not crippling but just about. Can anybody give me any answers?
Go and see your GP.
DrTSR
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Antonio26)
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
See your GP, they'll probably refer you for an MRI.
pooja_sharma143
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Pain in the back of the head is a very common symptom that indicates some other underlying cause. Although head injuries can definitely cause this type of pain, there is usually some other medical or environmental cause for pain in the back of the head.The cervicogenic headache is one of the most common types of pain in the back of the head. This pain is typically located on just one side and may radiate around the side of the head and into the forehead. Posture, neck injuries and other minor injuries often precipitate this type of headache. While certainly not limited to older people, this type of pain in the back of the head is often found in this age group.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
Pain in the back of the head is a very common symptom that indicates some other underlying cause. Although head injuries can definitely cause this type of pain, there is usually some other medical or environmental cause for pain in the back of the head.The cervicogenic headache is one of the most common types of pain in the back of the head. This pain is typically located on just one side and may radiate around the side of the head and into the forehead. Posture, neck injuries and other minor injuries often precipitate this type of headache. While certainly not limited to older people, this type of pain in the back of the head is often found in this age group.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (213)
12.71%
Excited (151)
9.01%
Worried (303)
18.08%
Terrified (375)
22.37%
Meh (155)
9.25%
Confused (37)
2.21%