Should I keep talking to this guy from TSR Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I met a person who I assumed would be just a friend on TSR, through the exam period we became good friends and exchanged socials , we have seen each other and he tells me he likes me and talks to me more than just a ‘TSR friend’ should I go with the flow or bring it back to just friends? Any advise would be nice thanks
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
username3731912
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
On one hand, he may be the love of your life. On the other, he may be a cannibal.
halfawiseguy01
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Depends, do you want it to become something more, or are you at least open to that?
Anonymous #1
I feel like he is loyal and that he feels like ‘he has found love’ but we are only 16 and we was good friends, other friends of his on TSR also tease but I’m not sure if I should lead him on
username3731912
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you don't feel the same, don't lead the poor lad on. If you think you could though, go ahead. But don't feel the need to want to like him back just because of 'guilt' or whatever.
Anonymous #1
Thanks you have been helpful thing is he likes me so much (I know this sounds so up my self) but I don’t know how to break it to him
username3731912
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Just tell him you don't feel the same way, don't send a whole ass paragraph with an explanation. A quick old 'I'm not really interested romantically' should do the trick.
Anonymous #1
I’ve said that before 🤣 it didn’t work lol
username3731912
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Say it again then and air him if he doesn't listen.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
You should not lead someone on if you are not interested. Spare him the disappointment.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Say it again and again.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Loosie goosie)
Tf you asking us for? This is something you should know for yourself.
Tsr is for advice if ur not gonna give constructive advice then plz don’t comment
Ceefer
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you are already telling him you are not interested romantically and he is still pushing for something more, then the next step is you gotta warn him, if he keeps pushing this his gonna push you away. If he really likes you then he should respect your feelings on the matter and if he won't listen to you then he was never really a friend to begin with.
NoTearsLeftToCry
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
TSR boys are not meant to be trusted
jbrdodd
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
As it's obvious you don't like him, just break it off with him (and if that doesn't work, just stop messaging all together)
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you aren't worried about consequences, link him to this thread. If you want to keep him as a friend, tell him truthfully but bluntly that if he wants a relationship it's not with you. If he tries to pursue it further then we start using words like harassment.
cheesecakelove
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I met a person who I assumed would be just a friend on TSR, through the exam period we became good friends and exchanged socials , we have seen each other and he tells me he likes me and talks to me more than just a ‘TSR friend’ should I go with the flow or bring it back to just friends? Any advise would be nice thanks
If you aren't interested in a relationship with him, just be honest. Tell him you would prefer to stay friends but if he isn't comfortable with that, it might be better to take a break from contacting him.
username4878202
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
As someone's who given and has been given wishy-washy answers in the past trust me its best for both of u; just turn him down in a clear simple way if he still don't get it put him in time out for a bit.
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Not if he aint me you shouldn't.
TSR Mustafa
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Why you baiting me out xD
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (213)
12.71%
Excited (151)
9.01%
Worried (303)
18.08%
Terrified (375)
22.37%
Meh (155)
9.25%
Confused (37)
2.21%
Putting on a brave face (230)
13.72%
Impatient (212)
12.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise