The Student Room Group

Getting Into Year 11 Part 1 (Revision)

Some of us may be wondering what am I going to do when I get to year 11.... don’t worry I’ll be talking through some ideas that will up ur game getting to Year 11 and they are as follows:
1. Revision: Getting to Year 11 I’d say that u need to maximise the hours u revise in a day for example for me I revised for like close to 2-3 hours with about 15 mins break within them. And again when revising for subjects like Science make sure that u do understand what u are learning and not cram it, make loads of practice when it comes to others like Maths, English, History, Philosophy and Ethics etc, make use of past questions and whenever u are in class pls let’s try and pay close attention to our teachers ‘cause tbh they want what’s good for u and u get to grasp something from what they say and teach all the time. Lastly, if u want to hit the top bins ( grades) in education u have to aim above the mark in order to hit the mark, that is, u may want 4 as a grade in a subject try working towards grade 5 ‘cause even when u miss getting the 5 there u can still get the four that u wanted because u placed in the effort of a person targeting grade 5 increaing ur potential of getting the 4 and when ur goals for a grade 9, 8,7 try and get all the marks given in the exams
You are gonna burn out soooooo quickly. That's the amount of revision you should be doing like, in the last two months coming up to your exam.

Chill out.

I'd not worry about revision until at least Christmas, or even spring half term.
Reply 2
What my teachers taught me was to always start out early and it’s true because consistency is what’s needed really
Original post by vicvic38
You are gonna burn out quickly. That's the amount of revision you should be doing like, in the last two months coming up to your exam.

Chill out.

I'd not worry about revision until at least Christmas, or even spring half term.

Quick Reply

Latest