The Student Room Group

Friends with benefits

I would say just to break it off now because it'll probably save you from feeling worse about it further down the line

Friends with benefits

I would say just to break it off now because it'll probably save you from feeling worse about it further down the line
End it! From personal experience, these kind of arrangements always end up with everything going shits up.
i’m sorta in one right now. none of us have feelings for each other, and it doubt it’ll ever happen. you have to be sure that they don’t like you and you don’t like them like that.
Reply 3
yeah my friend's in the same place as you rn and feels great about it.
but another one my friends went through it and ended up feeling used and sh*t about herself.
so yeah, make sure you don't have feelings for eachother OP.
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
i’m sorta in one right now. none of us have feelings for each other, and it doubt it’ll ever happen. you have to be sure that they don’t like you and you don’t like them like that.
Reply 4
It’s hard because I was sure I didn’t have feelings for him and then all my friends etc. said that it’s clear he likes me so I kind of was more open to the idea of us being more than friends but finding out about the other girl has just completely thrown my thoughts around
Original post by Aazaa_
but another one my friends went through it and ended up feeling used and sh*t about herself.
Original post by Aazaa_

yeah you can’t go into it feeling insecure and that
Reply 6
Yeah definitely , thank you for your advice :smile:
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
yeah you can’t go into it feeling insecure and that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending