The Student Room Group

can someone please help me x

Hi Everyone,

im 22 years old and starting university in September to do an accounting degree, currently working in a firm.

last year me and a girl got into a fight, it was so petty and I regret is so much.

I reeieved a conviction, with a fine (now paid)

I have never been in trouble before and haven't since.

im in Scotland.

but im wondering if this has effected my life

sometimes I cant even sleep at night because im worrying that this degree is going to be for nothing, I actually feel depressed regarding it.

will this look bad to employers?
Original post by Danbauros
Hi Everyone,

im 22 years old and starting university in September to do an accounting degree, currently working in a firm.

last year me and a girl got into a fight, it was so petty and I regret is so much.

I reeieved a conviction, with a fine (now paid)

I have never been in trouble before and haven't since.

im in Scotland.

but im wondering if this has effected my life

sometimes I cant even sleep at night because im worrying that this degree is going to be for nothing, I actually feel depressed regarding it.

will this look bad to employers?

What was the conviction for?
How old were you?

Speak to Sacro.
https://www.sacro.org.uk/advice/contact-us
If it was England and Wales. then it would be spent i.e not show on a basic check after 6 months if you were a youth and 1 year if an adult.
If an employer does an enhanced or more than a basic check then I believe it will show.

Think you are worrying over not a lot and certainly nothing to get depressed about. Worts that could happen is declaring it in any career and they wouldnt say much. Dont worry.
affected**
yw xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending