Medicine personal statement review Watch

jamame27
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, I'm looking to apply for medicine and was wondering if anyone would look at my personal statement and help edit / give me feedback. I can read other personal statements too in return.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
southlondonmedic
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi,

I'm a medical student, happy to take a look at give some feedback. Also recommend looking at websites that offer feedback if you want something in depth, I cans end you some links if you like
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by jamame27)
Hi, I'm looking to apply for medicine and was wondering if anyone would look at my personal statement and help edit / give me feedback. I can read other personal statements too in return.
TSR offers a free service. No offence to anyone but I wouldn't PM someone randomly on the Internet my PS.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/con...SR-PS-reviewer
southlondonmedic
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah fair enough, sorry if the tone of that came over wrong. I'm a medical student and I'm really keen to help people out with applications - do you have any recommendations for where I can help people out (answering questions, personal statement advice etc) on TSR?

Cheers
(Original post by ecolier)
TSR offers a free service. No offence to anyone but I wouldn't PM someone randomly on the Internet my PS.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/con...SR-PS-reviewer
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by southlondonmedic)
Yeah fair enough, sorry if the tone of that came over wrong. I'm a medical student and I'm really keen to help people out with applications - do you have any recommendations for where I can help people out (answering questions, personal statement advice etc) on TSR?

Cheers
No problem

Just start answering questions on the megathreads on the main medicine forum, or other threads on the medical schools forum or the medicine community forum. Join in the discussion in the current medical students and doctors forum too.

Soon you'll build a name for yourself for being helpful and people will come to you for advice! Asking for PMs is rarely helpful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Guardian Offices, Kings Cross, London Postgraduate
    Mon, 2 Sep '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (221)
12.46%
Excited (166)
9.36%
Worried (309)
17.43%
Terrified (390)
22%
Meh (186)
10.49%
Confused (39)
2.2%