Notification letter Watch

Giagusto
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Good evening,

I am a mature EU student and I am about to start my first year of University in the UK. A few months back I sent my application to get financial support for my course. I have received a notification letter but I have a few quiries. From what I understad, I didn't get the loan since my assesment is as it follows:

Course fee amount
£9,250.00

Maximum loan available
£0.00

Loan requested
£0.00

Loan to be paid
£0.00

The amount you need to pay to your university/college
£9,250.00

but in the second page it says that "interest will be charged from the day we pay the tuition loan to your college or university" and that "I can find out more information about my specific repayment terms at the following link: ww. slc.co.uk/studentloanrepayment".

Could you please explain me if I am misinterpreting something or there is a possible mistake in the letter?

thank you very much in advance for you help.
Graeme SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi,

If you send us a private message on Facebook or Twitter, we can access your account and check what's happened.

Warm regards, Graeme
(Original post by Giagusto)
Good evening,

I am a mature EU student and I am about to start my first year of University in the UK. A few months back I sent my application to get financial support for my course. I have received a notification letter but I have a few quiries. From what I understad, I didn't get the loan since my assesment is as it follows:

Course fee amount
£9,250.00

Maximum loan available
£0.00

Loan requested
£0.00

Loan to be paid
£0.00

The amount you need to pay to your university/college
£9,250.00

but in the second page it says that "interest will be charged from the day we pay the tuition loan to your college or university" and that "I can find out more information about my specific repayment terms at the following link: ww. slc.co.uk/studentloanrepayment".

Could you please explain me if I am misinterpreting something or there is a possible mistake in the letter?

thank you very much in advance for you help.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.49%
Excited (156)
9.1%
Worried (306)
17.85%
Terrified (381)
22.23%
Meh (169)
9.86%
Confused (37)
2.16%