Why does Boris Johnson speak like he's getting shocked by electricity every second? Watch

JustOneMoreThing
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by random_matt)
Been banging on about him before this morning.
Probably because he was a prospect for PM.
ColinDent
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 123543)
There would have been a script for the speech written considerably in advance - you can see the piece of paper in his hand as he departs the stage. Top politicians have a team of speechwriters and aides to help them in their speech writing and delivery.

Doesn't mean I think it was a good speech haha
Not funny? I heard that it was written by Jon Richardson, oh wait a minute.
Vinny C
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do watch speeches by the Fuhrer. If you have no credibility, your only resort is drama. Mussolini was exactly the same.
ColinDent
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Vinny C)
Do watch speeches by the Fuhrer. If you have no credibility, your only resort is drama. Mussolini was exactly the same.
Oooooooooooh 👛 get you, comparing Boris Johnson to extreme right fascists, what a drama queen.
Loosie goosie
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nah, my man is amusing. :laugh:
Vinny C
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ColinDent)
Oooooooooooh 👛 get you, comparing Boris Johnson to extreme right fascists, what a drama queen.
Will happily compare them all... no getting me on the backfoot on this one. Entire govt depts. were purged of anyone not embracing Brexit with glee. There's the door... out! The foreign secretary as he was wields considerable power.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (23)
6.42%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (207)
57.82%
No (128)
35.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise