The Student Room Group

Please help emergency

Me and my boyfriend had outer sex yesterday he wore a condom but he wore his underwear and the condom got dried a little bit
We used a drop of body oil on it and now I think that it might have broken the condom.my boyfriend says he checked the condom after he came and made sure there were no leak but i'm so paranoid of getting pregnant I'm so stressed about it.
I got to mention It was 5 days to my period and my periods are totally on time
I'm so paranoid about pregnancy should I be worried?is there a chance??? Please helppp :')
If you haven’t had unprotected sex prior to your period due date you should have nothing to worry about. And if he said the condom didn’t break then it’s unlikely that you’re pregnant. Stress can lead your period to delay further it happens to me all the time. You should have gone to a clinic and told them about this, in the majority of cities sexual health advice and medication is free🙂depending on your age
hope this helps🤷🏾*♀️
Original post by Stressful one
Me and my boyfriend had outer sex yesterday he wore a condom but he wore his underwear and the condom got dried a little bit
We used a drop of body oil on it and now I think that it might have broken the condom.my boyfriend says he checked the condom after he came and made sure there were no leak but i'm so paranoid of getting pregnant I'm so stressed about it.
I got to mention It was 5 days to my period and my periods are totally on time
I'm so paranoid about pregnancy should I be worried?is there a chance??? Please helppp :':wink:

I just want to make sure I understand what happened.

- You didn't have sex, you dry humped.
- He wore a condom AND his underwear.
- He came, presumably in the condom/the underwear.

You didn't have sex, therefore the chance of pregnancy is slim to none. If you're this stressed about pregnancy, maybe you should refrain from sexual activity for a while. Alternatively, you could get on some contraception yourself such as the pill to give you extra piece of mind. In future, please use lube designed for sexual activity and the kind that will not affect condoms. If you stress, this may delay your period so please try to relax.
Traditional Condoms and oil or oil based lubricant (Vaseline, etc) are an absolute no no - as the oil eats the condom.

Water based lubricants (KY jelly, etc) does not eat traditional condoms and can be bought right next to condoms in the vast majority of shops.

Quick Reply

Latest