The Student Room Group

Brunel university withdrawn my clearing offer

Hi, I didn’t get the IB score I needed for my first or second choice unis but found a course at Brunel through Clearing. They offered me a conditional place which was based on my scores being exactly what i put on my application form. As they the right scores, I rejected my first choice university who said they might consider me in August and applied to Brunel through the UCAS clearing. This was last Thursday, today I received a UCAS update saying that the offer has been withdrawn because the course is full or because I didn’t make the grades! Is there anything I can do?
Original post by 0502
Hi, I didn’t get the IB score I needed for my first or second choice unis but found a course at Brunel through Clearing. They offered me a conditional place which was based on my scores being exactly what i put on my application form. As they the right scores, I rejected my first choice university who said they might consider me in August and applied to Brunel through the UCAS clearing. This was last Thursday, today I received a UCAS update saying that the offer has been withdrawn because the course is full or because I didn’t make the grades! Is there anything I can do?

Did you get the offer sent by email? Did they give you a deadline date?
Original post by 0502

So what is your point?

1. What was the exact terms of the offer?
2. Did you comply with what they asked for within the timeframe they stated?

Seems like someone was faster than you.

They can withdraw an offer any time before its accepted and you meet the conditions they ask for.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending