Matstu77
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi

I am trying to enroll on evision for Sunderland but can't seem to do it. It's up to stage 7 'Finalising' which is ticked and now I need to enrol but when I try it won't let me do anything and there is no option on evision to do this (have to go to the Uni site). Anyone else having the same problem? To add insult to injury, I keep getting kicked out and told my password is not valid even when I have just logged in

Thanks
Last edited by Matstu77; 1 month ago
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Matstu77)
Hi

I am trying to enroll on evision for Sunderland but can't seem to do it. It's up to stage 7 'Finalising' which is ticked and now I need to enrol but when I try it won't let me do anything and there is no option on evision to do this (have to go to the Uni site). Anyone else having the same problem? To add insult to injury, I keep getting kicked out and told my password is not valid even when I have just logged in

Thanks
Can you just ring them up and just get some clarification or maybe they can do it manually over the phone?
Matstu77
Rep:
?
Yes I will do was just hoping I could do it tonight but it can wait
Admit-One
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's quite early to formally enrol. Have they sent you instructions to do so? If so, you need to contact them directly.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi

Thanks
Have you been told to enrol?

The academic year starts on August 1 so enrolling now would be trying to enrol for the last weeks of July (you’d then need to re enrol in August).
Matstu77
Rep:
?
Ah ha! Makes sense! It just said on my offer email ‘please click link to enrol’ so presumed it meant now
UniversityOfSunderland
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi there,

It depends on what programme you’re studying but for those starting September 16th we expect that you’ll be able to enrol early September 🙂
You'll receive an email beforehand with full instructions and guides on how to complete this process.

Thanks,
Hi

Thanks
Matstu77
Rep:
?
Fab! Thanks so much. Was a bit over keen trying to soon lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (188)
23.95%
Pop (192)
24.46%
Jazz (30)
3.82%
Classical (46)
5.86%
Hip-Hop (148)
18.85%