Lyzakhan321
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi everyone, so I’m just wondering, I’m going to start uni soon, and it’s a lot to pay annually. I was wondering if I can have any grants? Or something where im aided my financially for travels and materials that I would need to buy from uni.

Start date for uni is Sep 2019 x
Thank you.

, I do apologise I wasn’t clear on my description.

I’m studying in England and I’m from England x it’s just in one day I need you o get 6 busses in total... (3 busses to my uni) and 3 buses back home...

And if I use the metro bus tickets they do thing where students pay £45 a month and for 12 months that totals up to £540 so I was wondering if I could use a bursey or grant I could have x

Thank you x
Last edited by Lyzakhan321; 1 year ago
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Lyzakhan321)
Hi everyone, so I’m just wondering, I’m going to start uni soon, and it’s a lot to pay annually. I was wondering if I can have any grants? Or something where im aided my financially for travels and materials that I would need to buy from uni.

Thank you.
Hi Lyzakhan321

Have you considered studying for a term/year abroad? If you are interested in travelling this may be ideal for you.

Many students are unaware that Studnet Finance England proving students with more maintenance loan if they choose to study abroad and students can access a travel bursary to help pay for flights. Potentially, you could study for a term in another country and do your travelling in that area then.

If you would like more information of the financial opportunities available to students who study abroad, please follow this link to a past post, 'Would you Study Abroad if you knew that it was financially viable?'

If you have any further questions please feel free to get back in touch.

Dom :bhangra:
SFE Nihad
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

Thank you.
Hi there,

Can you please clarify if you will be studying abroad? Can you please confirm what funding you are receiving from us currently?

Regards,
Nihad
Lyzakhan321
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Liverpool Hope University)
Hi Lyzakhan321

Have you considered studying for a term/year abroad? If you are interested in travelling this may be ideal for you.

Many students are unaware that Studnet Finance England proving students with more maintenance loan if they choose to study abroad and students can access a travel bursary to help pay for flights. Potentially, you could study for a term in another country and do your travelling in that area then.

If you would like more information of the financial opportunities available to students who study abroad, please follow this link to a past post, 'Would you Study Abroad if you knew that it was financially viable?'

If you have any further questions please feel free to get back in touch.

Dom :bhangra:
Hi and thank you for your answer, I do apologise I wasn’t clear on my doscription.

I’m studying in England and I’m from England x it’s just in one day I need you o get 6 busses in total... (3 busses to my uni) and 3 buses back home...

And if I use the metro bus tickets they do thing where students pay £45 a month and for 12 months that totals up to £540 so I was wondering if I could use a bursey or grant I could have x

Thank you x
Stuart SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

Thank you.

, I do apologise I wasn’t clear on my doscription.

Thank you x
Hi Lyza,

There's more information on what funding is available in the student finance section of The Student Room.

Regards,
Stuart
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi and thank you for your answer, I do apologise I wasn’t clear on my doscription.

Thank you x
Hi Lyzakhan321

Apologise for this misunderstanding.

I would say that you should get into contact with the university directly. They will be able to advise you further on what bursaries they have to help their students out.

Hope this helps.

Dom
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (145)
42.9%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (39)
11.54%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (28)
8.28%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (72)
21.3%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.06%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (20)
5.92%

Watched Threads