The Student Room Group

UWS Student Accommodation Studio, Paisley [£91 per Week]

** STUDENT ACCOMODATION STUDIO FOR RENT **Hi there, I'm looking for someone to take over my tenancy contract in MyPad Paisley Student Accomodation.
Contract begins 31st August 2019 - 6th July 2020, the cheapest accomodation you’ll find in and around glasgow costing only £91 per week*!
I'll be willing to give £150* off with an additional £150 if you book soon, so a £300 oof compared to iif you would booking online through the fresh student living website.

Classic ensuite room with 3/4 bed and furnished. Great views. Access to fully equipped shared kitchen, social room, 2 study rooms, on site laundry, vending machines, 24hr security. Regular events/activities ran by staff. House keepers deep clean kitchens weekly.

On the doorstep to Paisley Gilmour Street train station with regular links to Glasgow, Ayr, Wemyss Bay and Gorouck. Train takes only 10 mins to Glasgow Central.

The Building sits above the Piazza Shopping Centre which has many well known stores. It’s Close to local amenities such as Wetherspoons, bars, restaraunts, supermarkets, shops, takeaways, the University of West Scotland Campus & West College Scotland. Short walk to Paisley Canal stations with links to Cardonald College (15 min journey).

Hop on the train at Gilmour Street and get to the centre of Glasgow in minutes, where you will find great opportunities for food, shopping, markets, Glasgow Caledonian Uni, Strathclyde Uni, university of Glasgow and City of Glasgow College.
Great staff, lovely people.
Perfect opportunity for any student studying in Paisley or Glasgow.

Please pm me for any other info or photos!!
hi iam A fresh student . iam looking for 2 bedroom. so if u have just tell me. i am reaching there by jan 2nd..
Reply 2
Hi there,

I have moved this to the "Find Your Flatmates" sub-forum for you :smile:
Is this property still available?

Quick Reply

Latest