The Student Room Group

L3 apprenticeship to university?

I am currently completing a level 3 Business and Administration apprenticeship with City and Guilds (awarding body). I will have earned 24 UCAS points for this but I don't think a university will take me with so few points. I have experience as an administrator for 2 years I have previously completed the level 2 but that isn't worth any points. I was thinking about doing the Communication ESW at level 3 but I've searched it on the official estimator and I can't find it there. So I don't think it's worth any points either. In order to get my application considered for next year's intake I need to put it in before January! So I'm really at a loss of what to do next... Any advise appreciated. Thanks.
Original post by Meow0127**
I am currently completing a level 3 Business and Administration apprenticeship with City and Guilds (awarding body). I will have earned 24 UCAS points for this but I don't think a university will take me with so few points. I have experience as an administrator for 2 years I have previously completed the level 2 but that isn't worth any points. I was thinking about doing the Communication ESW at level 3 but I've searched it on the official estimator and I can't find it there. So I don't think it's worth any points either. In order to get my application considered for next year's intake I need to put it in before January! So I'm really at a loss of what to do next... Any advise appreciated. Thanks.

it might be best that you do an access course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending