He ignores me completely. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
This person is my physics teacher. I met him around 2 years ago. At that time i used to go to his house to study along with two other girls. At that period, he showed clear signs of liking me, such as - he used to ask me personal questions, he tried to know about my family, always asked me questions - in short he totally acted as if he was into me. At the very first i didn't like him. But after a while, noticing his sweet behavior towards me, i fell for him gradually. Days passed and with time my feelings for him increased a lot. At times it came to an extension that i always think about him. At class, when there's around 60 girl students, a huge period of time he taught us only looking in my eyes. But when i understood that i fell for him totally, i became afraid of getting caught by him. So, gradually i started to ignore him. I stopped making eye contact which i did a lot before. Though i ignored him, he always used to walk around me in the class. Like this, around 5-6 months passed. Now suddenly i notice, he is totally ignoring me. He talks with everyone but me. He makes eye contact with everyone but me. And he acts as if i am invisible. He never looks at me. He looks at everything around me but avoids me. I wonder if his feelings for me has gone. I tried to make eye contact realizing he's ignoring me. But he didn't cooperate. Why is he actingnlike this?
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
This person is my physics teacher. I met him around 2 years ago. At that time i used to go to his house to study along with two other girls. At that period, he showed clear signs of liking me, such as - he used to ask me personal questions, he tried to know about my family, always asked me questions - in short he totally acted as if he was into me. At the very first i didn't like him. But after a while, noticing his sweet behavior towards me, i fell for him gradually. Days passed and with time my feelings for him increased a lot. At times it came to an extension that i always think about him. At class, when there's around 60 girl students, a huge period of time he taught us only looking in my eyes. But when i understood that i fell for him totally, i became afraid of getting caught by him. So, gradually i started to ignore him. I stopped making eye contact which i did a lot before. Though i ignored him, he always used to walk around me in the class. Like this, around 5-6 months passed. Now suddenly i notice, he is totally ignoring me. He talks with everyone but me. He makes eye contact with everyone but me. And he acts as if i am invisible. He never looks at me. He looks at everything around me but avoids me. I wonder if his feelings for me has gone. I tried to make eye contact realizing he's ignoring me. But he didn't cooperate. Why is he actingnlike this?

If someone feels they are dropping hints that should have been picked up on and the person is ignoring them, it comes across as a rejection and eventually that person WILL loose interest after a while.

From experience it is possible to re-ignite that interest sometimes if you start reaching out. Although you're probably going to have to do a little more than just look at him.

although, how old are you?
If under 18 then you should forget it
yzanne
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I think he probably realized it was wrong to like a student, so dropped it because you dropped interest. I'm kind of concerned that the school lets teachers go round to each other's houses anyways, seems a bit wrong to me!

I would suggest that if he is a teacher and you are a student, then we have all been there - it's best you forget it. A harmless crush is ok, but when you try to actively act on it, it's not really appropriate. :yep:

If you are older than 18, I think it would be ok - try talking to him again how you used to and see if it reignites anything. If it doesn't, perhaps he's not worth your time!
Paypurr
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Enough internet for today me thinks...

I think you should forget about it anyway.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What you have to understand is that while it might make you feel grown up or special to have a grown man's interest, doing anything with you would destroy his career, future career, and possibly his entire life if the reputation stuck with him. It's easy for men (and women!) to get caught up with the wrong person, but it looks like he's seen the error of his ways, and is now trying to make things right again. Let him. Don't encourage behaviour that could ruin another person's life - and it wouldn't be great for you, either, if people found out. You would most likely end up having to give evidence against him if the school pressed charges.
TheMadNerd93
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I would provide a solution for your problem but you seem to me that you're under 18. Therefore forget about him and take care of your studies.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.48%
Excited (156)
9.1%
Worried (306)
17.84%
Terrified (381)
22.22%
Meh (170)
9.91%
Confused (37)
2.16%