Girls that cook and bake for you... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Guys what would you think if you were in a relationship with a girl that regularly voluntarily Cooks and bakes for you? Especially if the foods very good.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Great. And depending on who had the higher work load outside of domestic chores on any particular day or week I'd regularly voluntarily prepare meals of a reasonable quality for her too. Because that's only fair.
username2269391
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Well yea but looks are more important, rather have a useless beauty than a ugly iron chef
AlishaWhite
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by JavaScriptMaster)
Well yea but looks are more important, rather have a useless beauty than a ugly iron chef
shallow
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I enjoy cooking for my boyfriend. Nothing better than him sitting down at the end of a busy day and enjoying something I've made for him .

I do work too, though!
JoshDarnIt
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
That would be great seeing as though I can't cook much myself :lol:
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Girls that cook meth and get you baked 😍
sknudson
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Ideal, but she better be prepared to slave away in the kitchen because I'm not a lightweight in the dinner department. High rep training, high volume eating. Yeah buddy.
username2269391
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by AlishaWhite)
shallow
and the only honest post in sight.. guys will say all the time how looks aren't important but they are. Men are more visual creatures than women and even women place looks in high regard... A man's biggest fear is being seen in public with an ugly chick. Men of high status have beautiful women by their side, men of low status have the opposite.
wxgmak
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by shameful_burrito)
Nothing better than that, that’s why I always stay in the kitchen 😍😍😍
AlishaWhite
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
and the only honest post in sight.. guys will say all the time how looks aren't important but they are. Men are more visual creatures than women and even women place looks in high regard... A man's biggest fear is being seen in public with an ugly chick. Men of high status have beautiful women by their side, men of low status have the opposite.
what about guys that dont give a ****
Dunya
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

Attached files
Msbrownie.xo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by shameful_burrito)
lmaoo best comment
-Quava-
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
https://tenor.com/view/buzz-lightyea...y-gif-11489315
NotNotBatman
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I think that's fantastic. I would like to help out though, because I enjoy cooking.
Notoriety
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
She's a slave to the patriarchy and must be dumped on sight for lacking moral character.
Last edited by Notoriety; 4 weeks ago
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Guys what would you think if you were in a relationship with a girl that regularly voluntarily Cooks and bakes for you? Especially if the foods very good.
I would think marriage material. :heart:

Lots of women don't want to cook and clean these days and will call you misogonist if you ask for a sandwich
xxlaila03xx
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Why would they disagree?
We live in the kitchen anyway
(Original post by ANM775)
I would think marriage material. :heart:

Lots of women don't want to cook and clean these days and will call you misogonist if you ask for a sandwich
desou
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I wouldn't really care. I can cook for myself and I don't really like baked goods. I'd prefer she had interests in common with mine.
Heyysarah
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
ok
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (190)
12.74%
Excited (123)
8.25%
Worried (279)
18.71%
Terrified (343)
23%
Meh (124)
8.32%
Confused (35)
2.35%
Putting on a brave face (202)
13.55%
Impatient (195)
13.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise