Trump: "[The UK] They like me over there, that's what they wanted!" Watch

Burridge
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
At an event last night Trump congratulated Boris Johnson and affirmed "They're calling him Britain-Trump, that's what they're saying. They like me over there, that's what they wanted. That's what they need!"

I wonder if this first-class buffoon actually believes the drivel that comes out of his mouth.

The big-baby has just a 26% approval rating in the UK (compared to Obamas mid-60% rating) and faced a 100,000 strong protest during his recent state-visit.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-...-reporting-map
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
He's telling his people what they want to hear. That's all he cares about
Wired_1800
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Burridge)
At an event last night Trump congratulated Boris Johnson and affirmed "They're calling him Britain-Trump, that's what they're saying. They like me over there, that's what they wanted. That's what they need!"

I wonder if this first-class buffoon actually believes the drivel that comes out of his mouth.

The big-baby has just a 26% approval rating in the UK (compared to Obamas mid-60% rating) and faced a 100,000 strong protest during his recent state-visit.

Trump does not care what the UK really thinks about him. He is pandering to his base because he wants to be re-elected. He embarrassed the UK Ambassador in Washington and forced him out, even though the British Government tried to appease him.

I think we should stop focusing on Trump because he does not really care about us.
Alt Tankie
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I don’t think he’s as popular as he thinks he is but he is more popular than the Guardian thinks he is.
ByEeek
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Burridge)

When I was a kid I was bought a badge that said "He who shouts loudest wins." Little did I realise that this mantra would be tatooed to Trumps ass!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.56%
Excited (156)
9.15%
Worried (306)
17.96%
Terrified (379)
22.24%
Meh (165)
9.68%
Confused (37)
2.17%