Emma1999_
Badges: 14
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi ,
My sixth form gives results online by a teacher so will say the subject and grade as an informal way . I have an unconditional offer and because of this way I will have no way of been able to prove my grades. Its making me ill thinking about it and panicky.

Would anyone be able to help
Do i need evidence for this or will ucas be able to send results?
Would a screenshot be accepted ?
Would my choice be able to withdraw my offer because of this reason ?
Last edited by Emma1999_; 1 year ago
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Emma1999_)
Hi ,
My sixth form gives results online by a teacher so will say the subject and grade as an informal way . I have an unconditional offer and because of this way I will have no way of been able to prove my grades. Its making me ill thinking about it and panicky.

Would anyone be able to help
Do i need evidence for this or will ucas be able to send results?
Would a screenshot be accepted ?
Would my choice be able to withdraw my offer because of this reason ?
Presumably your offer is conditional on some kind of formal qualification e.g. A-levels? If it's a JCQ qualification, your results should be automatically passed on by UCAS.

If it's not JCQ, you should get some formal proof of your results (e.g. certificates) which you can use to prove your results to your unis.
Emma1999_
Hi. My offer is unconditional on the condition I receive a certain number of points otherwise I have to do 4 years. I study BTECs and one a level . Will my btec and a level grades be passed on to the uni through ucas even if its unconditonal.

Thanks for your reply its making me really ill thinking about it
(Original post by SarcAndSpark)
Presumably your offer is conditional on some kind of formal qualification e.g. A-levels? If it's a JCQ qualification, your results should be automatically passed on by UCAS.

If it's not JCQ, you should get some formal proof of your results (e.g. certificates) which you can use to prove your results to your unis.
SarcAndSpark
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi. My offer is unconditional on the condition I receive a certain number of points otherwise I have to do 4 years. I study BTECs and one a level . Will my btec and a level grades be passed on to the uni through ucas even if its unconditonal.

Thanks for your reply its making me really ill thinking about it
Your A-level results will definitely be passed on. Btec results are usually passed on by UCAS, but your college does have to opt in.

If you're not sure if your uni have received your Btec grades you should contact the uni and check- if they haven't, they will explain how to prove your grades.
Emma1999_
Hi thank you I think the college will have opt in there quite a big college with like 30000 students so I should imagine they do and that's why they don't give results .
Thanks for your help , do you think of i show them an email of a final grade , my unit grade print out and my last year certificates they be okay with that ? Sorry to ask its making me ill as I have to go to uni otherwise I can't live at home
Your A-level results will definitely be passed on. Btec results are usually passed on by UCAS, but your college does have to opt in.

If you're not sure if your uni have received your Btec grades you should contact the uni and check- if they haven't, they will explain how to prove your grades.
SarcAndSpark
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi thank you I think the college will have opt in there quite a big college with like 30000 students so I should imagine they do and that's why they don't give results .
Thanks for your help , do you think of i show them an email of a final grade , my unit grade print out and my last year certificates they be okay with that ? Sorry to ask its making me ill as I have to go to uni otherwise I can't live at home
If they've opted in, then you don't need to worry.

If you've received your BTEC results, but no offer from the uni, you need to call them and ask if they have your results, and if not what evidence they will accept.

If you haven't received your BTEC results, then you need to wait and see what happens when you do receive them, but if your place isn't confirmed within a day or two, you need to contact the uni.
Emma1999_
Thank you I have uc offer with just the condition in meeting a certain grade otherwise I'm on a foundation year so hoping what ever that they allow me on to this at least . If they don't have my results evidence but I've gave them what I have they can't withdraw me from this can they ? I have 72 ucas points from last year too .
Thanks again for all your help
If they've opted in, then you don't need to worry.

If you've received your BTEC results, but no offer from the uni, you need to call them and ask if they have your results, and if not what evidence they will accept.

If you haven't received your BTEC results, then you need to wait and see what happens when you do receive them, but if your place isn't confirmed within a day or two, you need to contact the uni.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (0)
0%
I'm not sure (0)
0%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (1)
100%
I have already dropped out (0)
0%
I'm not a current university student (0)
0%

Watched Threads