myGCSEscience vs save my exams vs snaprevise --- which one is the best Watch

val7322
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I'm going into Year 10 and I started my GCSE course in Year 9. I chose triple science and I'm struggling in it. I've heard a lot of things about, my GCSE science, save my exams and snaprevise but I'm definitely not going to pay for all and I'm only going to choose one so which one should i choose
Ktm862
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I did triple science for GCSE but I found GetRevising very helpful for all my subjects. It's free and you can make your own revision resources, use other people's resources, choose your exam board and choose what type of resource works best for you. It even creates a revision timetable for you, working around the school day and any extra-curricular activities and holidays you have planned.
Another great one is Quizlet, where you can make and share flashcards for any subject. It can make games, quizzes and printable flashcards for you to revise from. Lots and lots of people use Quizlet, so you can follow as many other students or teachers on there as you want to get access to all of their resources too. Both of these are free and can be downloaded as apps for your phone, which is so helpful as they send you reminders of tests and study time.
Hope this helps!
val7322
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Thanks that was really helpful! however, i would like to know which one is better
(Original post by Ktm862)
I did triple science for GCSE but I found GetRevising very helpful for all my subjects. It's free and you can make your own revision resources, use other people's resources, choose your exam board and choose what type of resource works best for you. It even creates a revision timetable for you, working around the school day and any extra-curricular activities and holidays you have planned.
Another great one is Quizlet, where you can make and share flashcards for any subject. It can make games, quizzes and printable flashcards for you to revise from. Lots and lots of people use Quizlet, so you can follow as many other students or teachers on there as you want to get access to all of their resources too. Both of these are free and can be downloaded as apps for your phone, which is so helpful as they send you reminders of tests and study time.
Hope this helps!
Ktm862
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
If you struggle to understand concepts, i think GetRevising is better as you can see how other people explain things, but if you understand things yet struggle to remember them, Quizlet is probably the better option. I have both and mostly use Quizlet as all my friends have it so we share sets with each other
(Original post by val7322)
Thanks that was really helpful! however, i would like to know which one is better
Dylan_hughes86
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I did triple science and I mainly used the mygscsescience youtube videos and a revision my school got for us and it worked a treat but not 100% sure if the videos are up to date for the new GCSE style
(Original post by val7322)
I'm going into Year 10 and I started my GCSE course in Year 9. I chose triple science and I'm struggling in it. I've heard a lot of things about, my GCSE science, save my exams and snaprevise but I'm definitely not going to pay for all and I'm only going to choose one so which one should i choose
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (181)
61.77%
Yes- I don't like it (12)
4.1%
No- I want it (78)
26.62%
No- I don't want it (22)