Shared bathroom accomodation Watch

shanc28
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Thinking about doing a shared bathroom accommodation at Loughborough to save money throughout the year. Which ones are the best/funniest halls? I was thinking about telford or harry French unite.

Any info regarding shared vs ensuite bathrooms would be appreciated as idk which ones to go for.
Loughborough University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey shanc28!

We're delighted to hear that you'll be studying at Loughborough University. Each of our halls of residence provides a fun and unique experience! If you'd like to see more information regarding shared vs en suite bathrooms, you can take a virtual tour on our website https://www.lboro.ac.uk/services/acc.../virtualtours/

All the best!
Tendo
Princess Rose
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, I have an offer to study History and Politics. I just wanted to ask which halls would be closest to the buildings for my course? Thank you so much, hope you have a lovely day!
alexs2602
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Princess Rose)
Hi, I have an offer to study History and Politics. I just wanted to ask which halls would be closest to the buildings for my course? Thank you so much, hope you have a lovely day!
I didn't do your course but by the looks of the campus map you might be around Herbert Manzoni or that cluster of buildings. It seems like it's well located for most halls honestly. Are you looking for self-catered? Catered? Any other preferences? I'd probably stay away from Harry French and the Holt since they're further away, perhaps a couple of other halls. Since you're doing History and Politics you might want to be closer to the library. If that's the case, then living in 'the village'(it's a group of halls) might be a good idea. But you'll also want to think about whether you'll be wanting to go into town much, to the gym, stuff like that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (218)
12.45%
Excited (163)
9.31%
Worried (308)
17.59%
Terrified (387)
22.1%
Meh (180)
10.28%
Confused (37)
2.11%