guys do you only go for hotter girls? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
like are plainer girls not attractive to you?
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I can't speak for anyone else but I'd go for a pile of **** if it had two X chromosomes.
multitasker34
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It comes down to personalities... not just girls being "hotter" and heres the thing... hotter girls are more likely to break your heart and cheat on you....

And also... blondes can be annoying sometimes...
Last edited by multitasker34; 1 month ago
HumbleBee_x
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm not a guy, but I know for a fact.....NO :bigsmile:
FakeNewsEditor
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
not in the least, very suspicious of how they'll treat me. They're nice to look at but nothing else.
theeetimdoherty
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I mean I'm gay and personality is everything to me. In the gay community we can use Grindr if we ever want someone for their looks and it is arguably quite toxic but it has taught me that if you want a lasting relationship then you have to look for someone with a good personality. Sex is so easy to get these days. Now of course you wouldn't date an ugly person, but like as long as the personality is there then I, as a guy, would happily date a 5/10. Straight guys are probably the same. Most aren't expecting some 10/10 model, unless they're really shallow (those relationships never last though).
Last edited by theeetimdoherty; 1 month ago
Loosie goosie
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I used to think looks was everything. Till I finally managed to get with this really pretty girl that I liked for a long time and realised how hot tempered and self centered she was that in the end her looks just meant nothing.

Now I don't even go for girls based on their looks any more. I go by how unselfish and caring they are.

Which is actually harder to find than a pretty face or nice body.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Certified lesbian but ive found that my preferences are very similar to my guy friends so i think i have some value
A girl with a good personality > everything
Genuinely
Some form of butt, breasts of any shape/size, ideally not obese but chubby is preferable, but if you have a smile, act like you care about things other than your appearance you will automatically be as desirable as a supermodel with a dry personality
If you have the above criteria which about 90% of women do (or will once you are of age, not sure how old you are), not only will you attract allsorts of guys but youll attract genuine decent guys.
You dont have to be confident or hilarious or have a black belt in karate, just confident in yourself and social enough to meet people
So many girls are obsessed with themselves and guys and nothing else, so you'll stand out lime a breath of fresh air
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Certified lesbian but ive found that my preferences are very similar to my guy friends so i think i have some value
A girl with a good personality > everything
Genuinely
Some form of butt, breasts of any shape/size, ideally not obese but chubby is preferable, but if you have a smile, act like you care about things other than your appearance you will automatically be as desirable as a supermodel with a dry personality
If you have the above criteria which about 90% of women do (or will once you are of age, not sure how old you are), not only will you attract allsorts of guys but youll attract genuine decent guys.
You dont have to be confident or hilarious or have a black belt in karate, just confident in yourself and social enough to meet people
So many girls are obsessed with themselves and guys and nothing else, so you'll stand out lime a breath of fresh air
*chubby or slim or athletic is good, not just chubby, realised that came out wrong haha
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by multitasker34)
It comes down to personalities... not just girls being "hotter" and heres the thing... hotter girls are more likely to break your heart and cheat on you....

And also... blondes can be annoying sometimes...
This, brunettes and redheads make my ovaries do backflips
multitasker34
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
This, brunettes and redheads make my ovaries do backflips
Hahaha... what you just said turned me on lol 😈
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don't think anyone would go for someone they don't find attractive, that's just silly. Assuming you just mean "do guys just go for model type girls?", then the answer is no.
OctoberRain7
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes, everyone does go for people they find hot, but due to people being different literally anyone will be found hot by someone (even thinking of my own friends there are people that they think are 10/10 that I would never consider and vice versa). And being hot is not all about looks...
Lukeyslife
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Looks to me are built up by character, I'm not too fussy as I think most girls look fine to me. Once I get to know a girl that's when I see her true beauty with all her imperfections
keptinside
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Facade appearances.
Precious Illusions
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by awkwardshortguy)
I can't speak for anyone else but I'd go for a pile of **** if it had two X chromosomes.
You could deffos fashion the pile of **** into a female form so I can believe it.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'd defs bang a girl with a below average face if she's got a banging body and nice hair.
Discrepancy
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
As a girl, sometimes I feel as if they do. A majority of guys do go for hot girls.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
I'd defs bang a girl with a below average face if she's got a banging body and nice hair.
Not talking about just sex with a person.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (197)
24.29%
Pop (196)
24.17%
Jazz (33)
4.07%
Classical (46)
5.67%
Hip-Hop (154)
18.99%