Tattoo regrets? Watch

Breeee
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Have you had a tattoo you now regret? What made you want to get it in the first place? Why do you now regret it?
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Nope, and I have loads.
Breeee
Rep:
?
(Original post by gjd800)
Nope, and I have loads.
What is your favourite one?
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Breeee)
What is your favourite one?
Hard to say. I have a big one of my favourite philosopher and a big one of the Buddha's face, so maybe one of those
squeakysquirrel
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
You will have when you have saggy skin and the dye has faded. Huge tattoo bubble waiting to burst
Nope, and I have loads.
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by squeakysquirrel)
You will have when you have saggy skin and the dye has faded. Huge tattoo bubble waiting to burst
No I won't. I'm already old enough for most of em to have faded; it's normal and expected and fine. But I remember you, you're the one that repeatedly and pointedly bangs on about tattoos as if we don't know what we are doing when we get them.
squeakysquirrel
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
No I won't. I'm already old enough for most of em to have faded; it's normal and expected and fine. But I remember you, you're the one that repeatedly and pointedly bangs on about tattoos as if we don't know what we are doing when we I
I am a nurse. See patients all the time. They have regrets. My son has bilateral sleeves. Whilst he doesn't regret those yet, he is regretting others. My colleague who turned 30 last month bitterly regrets her tattoos. Just saying.
squeakysquirrel
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Have you had a tattoo you now regret? What made you want to get it in the first place? Why do you now regret it?
And your thread is about regrets so you can hardly have a go at me for that
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I am a nurse. See patients all the time. They have regrets. My son has bilateral sleeves. Whilst he doesn't regret those yet, he is regretting others. My colleague who turned 30 last month bitterly regrets her tattoos. Just saying.
I don't care. I'm getting onto mid 30s, pretty much all my mates are covered cos it's a (sub)cultural thing. Can count on one hand the amount of them that regret any of their ink. So whose anecdote is more valid? We can all throw them about.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Have 9 and regret none. There are some I wish I'd given a little more thought to the placement of (particularly my first two - they would have been good locations for bigger pieces) but what's done is done and I don't regret getting them.
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
And your thread is about regrets so you can hardly have a go at me for that
No, what peeves me is you having the gall to dictate to me what I will and won't think/do. You haven't got the slightest clue, but there ye go anyway
Breeee
Rep:
?
(Original post by sinfonietta)
Have 9 and regret none. There are some I wish I'd given a little more thought to the placement of (particularly my first two - they would have been good locations for bigger pieces) but what's done is done and I don't regret getting them.
I was wondering when youd show up
Mo.Hamid
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I have 2 tattoos and i regret both of them :-)
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I was wondering when youd show up
Tattoos and McDonalds cheeseburgers = fastest way to summon me to a conversation.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
i have a full sleeve but not on my arms or legs :smug:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (25)
27.17%
No (52)
56.52%
Don't know (15)
16.3%

Watched Threads