Student finance confusion Watch

viragk
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I'm trying to apply for a student finance but this question popped up:When did you move to the UK?I haven't. I'm going to move out in september. I'm an EU citizen and none of my parents live in the UK. What should I do? Apply in september? We don't have the money to pay the first academic year and if I apply late I might not get it. Please help me I'm terribly confused.
gabrielrovati
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You don’t have to do it online! I was doing the same mistake
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
gabrielrovati
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You have to download a file and then you’ll send it to a given address at the post office
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by viragk)
I'm trying to apply for a student finance but this question popped up:When did you move to the UK?I haven't. I'm going to move out in september. I'm an EU citizen and none of my parents live in the UK. What should I do? Apply in september? We don't have the money to pay the first academic year and if I apply late I might not get it. Please help me I'm terribly confused.
Hello!

If you are struggling with the application I would recommend ringing through to Student finance directly. They should be able to advise how this would affect your funding. I have attached the link below, remember to ring through to Student Finance - EU students rather than the generic Student Finance England telephone line.

Student Finance contact numbers

Patrick :lep:
viragk
Rep:
?
Thank you!
(Original post by gabrielrovati)
You have to download a file and then you’ll send it to a given address at the post office
viragk
Rep:
?
Thanks, I'm doing the "letter method". But I might phone them because I'm useless.
(Original post by Liverpool Hope University)
Hello!

If you are struggling with the application I would recommend ringing through to Student finance directly. They should be able to advise how this would affect your funding. I have attached the link below, remember to ring through to Student Finance - EU students rather than the generic Student Finance England telephone line.

Student Finance contact numbers

Patrick :lep:
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by viragk)
Thanks, I'm doing the "letter method". But I might phone them because I'm useless.
No problem at all, I hope you got this sorted!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (137)
13.43%
Excited (93)
9.12%
Worried (192)
18.82%
Terrified (232)
22.75%
Meh (78)
7.65%
Confused (29)
2.84%