How do I boost my grades for Year 11 next year?

Watch
Sanaa.Soneji
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hey. I just finished Year 10 and is summer! Except my grades are really low..like I'm predicted level 5's and 4's!! I want to get level 8's and 9's. Do you have any tips? I'v looked on the internet EVERYWHERE but I can't find anything useful.
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Sanaa.Soneji)
Hey. I just finished Year 10 and is summer! Except my grades are really low..like I'm predicted level 5's and 4's!! I want to get level 8's and 9's. Do you have any tips? I'v looked on the internet EVERYWHERE but I can't find anything useful.
Hello, what revision are you doing at the moment? What techniques have you considered? I’ve just finished year 11 and will be happy to help you out. Wanted to know what you’re doing at the moment so I don’t repeat myself, if that makes sense?
Sanaa.Soneji
Rep:
?
Hey! So here is a list of the subjects i'v chosen:

> English Language
> English Literature
> Maths
> Double Science
> French
> Geography
> Sociology
> R.E
> Graphics
(Original post by Hazzabear)
Hello, what revision are you doing at the moment? What techniques have you considered? I’ve just finished year 11 and will be happy to help you out. Wanted to know what you’re doing at the moment so I don’t repeat myself, if that makes sense?
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Sanaa.Soneji)
Hey! So here is a list of the subjects i'v chosen:

> English Language
> English Literature
> Maths
> Double Science
> French
> Geography
> Sociology
> R.E
> Graphics
Have you started to revise yet? You said you’ve done research on the internet but for what? There’s lots on here to help you out! I’ll see if I can find you some links to useful websites
Sanaa.Soneji
Rep:
?
I'v started to revise English, Maths and Science as they are my weakest spots. I have a couple websites that I use like:
>Seneca
>BBC Bitsize
>Khan Academy
>Duolingo

That would be wonderful if you could send me other websites!!

Thanks x
(Original post by Hazzabear)
Have you started to revise yet? You said you’ve done research on the internet but for what? There’s lots on here to help you out! I’ll see if I can find you some links to useful websites
epicnm
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Maths Genie(Really good for past papers)
Corbett Maths 5ADAY Starters(Practice a little bit of maths everyday, choosing the difficulty you want)
Educake(If your school has it)
Mygcsescience
Freesciencelessons
YouTube:Mr Bruff/Mr salles
Search on google KS3 French worksheets to refresh knowledge of basic French
CGP revision guides for science
CGP revision guide and practice for french(Includes everything from tenses, themes, vocabulary and practice papers)
Collins Snap revision guide for your English texts (e.g Jekyll and Hyde/Romeo and Juliet)
Sanaa.Soneji
Rep:
?
THANKYOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!! xx
(Original post by epicnm)
Maths Genie(Really good for past papers)
Corbett Maths 5ADAY Starters(Practice a little bit of maths everyday, choosing the difficulty you want)
Educake(If your school has it)
Mygcsescience
Freesciencelessons
YouTube:Mr Bruff/Mr salles
Search on google KS3 French worksheets to refresh knowledge of basic French
CGP revision guides for science
CGP revision guide and practice for french(Includes everything from tenses, themes, vocabulary and practice papers)
Collins Snap revision guide for your English texts (e.g Jekyll and Hyde/Romeo and Juliet)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (63)
61.17%
No (40)
38.83%

Watched Threads