Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So I'm 18 yr old female, have no friends ect...so theres a movie I want to watch but I have no one to go with, none of my siblings want to see it...and I'm considering going on my own...my dad offered to go with me...would that be weird?...so it's either going alone or with my dad...what should I do?
username2940194
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I don't think going with your dad is weird at all. And if you really don't want to, i don't see an issue going alone either. i think a person does need their alone time sometimes and it's nice to treat yourself and do what you want
username4878202
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Well, firstly it is very normal to go to a movie with a family member. Also yes it's not as common but there nothing wrong with going to a theater on your own. I do it all the time cause I don't like dealing with other peoples fuss about what would be the best time and what movie they want to watch in relation to what I want to watch etc.

At the end of the day, 90% of the experience is you sitting there watching the movie not talking, its not exactly the height of social interactivity. If ur worried about people judging u don't they aren't really gonna care either way and theaters are dark no ones looking around all that much. Hope u enjoy ur movie
Lilli22
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It's not weird to go with your dad! You can choose if you want to be by yourself or have your dad for company.
SlytherinSoul
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Either that or wait till it comes out on netflix dvd or tv
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SlytherinSoul)
Either that or wait till it comes out on netflix dvd or tv
You keep responding to years old threads lol.
SlytherinSoul
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ChickenMadness)
i know lol it's in my nature i don't check dates
SlytherinSoul
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
m

(Original post by ChickenMadness)
maybe she still deciding wether or not to go with her dad or alone a year later
Spoiler:
Show
you never know lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (653)
33.64%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (823)
42.4%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.47%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (87)
4.48%

Watched Threads