The Student Room Group

Student halls in London – Looking for a student to take over my tenancy

Hi all,

I am a student in London, and i am currently looking for someone to take over my tenancy contract for a student accommodation in London.

The name of this accommodation is Mannequin House.
It is located in 5 Blackhorse Lane, Walthamstow, London, 1 minute away by foot from the Blackhorse Road tube station, which has fast transport links to central London.

The contract starts on 7th September 2019 and ends 11th July 2019

The weekly rent is 209.00£ per week (9.196£ in total).
The rent cost covers all bills, such as electricity, lighting, heating, water, and high speed wifi.

The room in question is a gold ensuite, and has the following features:
* Private (not shared) bathroom with toilet, sink and shower
* Desk with shelves and drawers for storage
* Large 3/4 bed ("King Size":wink:
* Wardrobe for clothing
* Space under the bed for extra storage
* Electric heater for the winter

The room is part of a flat with 6 individual en-suite rooms, meaning that the kitchen is shared with 5 other students.

The kitchen is spacious and has the following features
* Cooking hob with extractor fans
* Ovens
* Microwave
* Refrigerator + Freezer
* Couches
* Television
* Storage spaces for food and kitchen materials
* Dining table
* Heating (for the winter months)

In addition to this, the accommodation has several additional common spaces and features, such as...
* Common room with pool and foozeball tables, couches and 2 large televisions
* Large study room with printers (printing is free, great for university assignments!)
* Courtyard with trees, table tennis and a smoking area
* Bike storage area

In addition to this, the property is very secure, as there is 24 hour security and CCTV surveillance throughout the building.

Furthermore, the staff at mannequin house regularly organises events with food, drinks and music, which are great for meeting other students and keeping in touch with friends.

If you are interested in taking over this contract, would like to arrange a viewing, or have any questions about this accommodation, feel free to leave a message.

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest