When do Exeter give accommodation offers?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I applied for accommodation in May and haven’t heard anything. I thought they’d give offers for accommodation after results day but the key dates section of an email I received said you have to accept your offer by the 31st July? I read online that you don’t get the offer until August 19th so how can I accept it before then?
Film
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The deadline for applying is July 31.No offers will be made before this date. It is not first come first served. Applying in May is the same as applying in July.
random_matt
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Anytime up to August, applied and had my offer this month.
Uni of Exeter
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi. As has been said, if you have accepted your offer to study here - ie firmed your offer - and applied for accommodation by 31 July, you have met our Accommodation Guarantee offer for new students. You will not be allocated a room until after your exam results are known and you have accepted a place. The accommodation Office aim to send out offers the week after A-Level results are issued on 15 August 2019.
Only deferred and International students who know their grades already will be allocated accommodation sooner. The vast majority though will know after mid-August so don't worry.
Karen
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (500)
33.56%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (619)
41.54%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (303)
20.34%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (68)
4.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise