The Student Room Group

How can you meet attractive nice genuine women?

I’ve been on dating apps and the only people I seem to attract are fat women or women not my type I’m not shallow because when I was asking for advice people would cherry pick at anything my jawline hair anything and everything so how can I be shallow for simply not finding fat women atttactive also I matched with a few nice looking women strick up a convo based on there hobbies something that stands out they either stop responding or are boring and give one word answeres so I guess it’s impossible? I know the easiest thing is to say “go outside and talk to women” which is fine but actually forming relationships and not getting flakes on is the very very difficult and I’m not into dancing clubs or anything like that so I don’t know and if I stopped wanting women which is impossible how would it come to me and if I did what good is that if I don’t want it? Sorry guys I’m a bit stuck in the middle hope you all are well it’s bloody hot today init!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Frelings456
I’ve been on dating apps and the only people I seem to attract are fat women or women not my type I’m not shallow because when I was asking for advice people would cherry pick at anything my jawline hair anything and everything so how can I be shallow for simply not finding fat women atttactive also I matched with a few nice looking women strick up a convo based on there hobbies something that stands out they either stop responding or are boring and give one word answeres so I guess it’s impossible? I know the easiest thing is to say “go outside and talk to women” which is fine but actually forming relationships and not getting flakes on is the very very difficult and I’m not into dancing clubs or anything like that so I don’t know and if I stopped wanting women which is impossible how would it come to me and if I did what good is that if I don’t want it? Sorry guys I’m a bit stuck in the middle hope you all are well it’s bloody hot today init!

honest opinion: you attract what you are, and this isn't me assuming your fat and boring or anything however maybe just try to see beyond looks but if you don't agree you always try meeting girls through friends which normally ends well.
Reply 2
Other than swimming the gym fixing PCS no and even if I was to approach women they wouldn’t be interested or flaked unless I approached the right person which who’d ever know if that day would come also first people tell me “work on your looks be as attractive as possible” then they tell me looks don’t matter and if I stopped wanting women which is not my choice then I wouldn’t want them what good is that?
Reply 3
Nope I’ve had friends and never met anyone through them well not women anyways! Erm I don’t have friends anymore really like the odd one or 2
Original post by AnaCake
honest opinion: you attract what you are, and this isn't me assuming your fat and boring or anything however maybe just try to see beyond looks but if you don't agree you always try meeting girls through friends which normally ends well.
Reply 4
Nope I’ve had friends and never met anyone through them well not women anyways! Erm I don’t have friends anymore really like the odd one or 2

well if the bigger women are the only women you attract, you could always still continue being friends and they might have some friends you'd be interested in? You can try being friends with girls who you think are attractive and see if it goes further because it sounds like your going too strong.
and even if I was to approach women they wouldn’t be interested or flaked unless I approached the right person

Two options:
1) Make yourself interesting
2) Approach the right women
Want to attract attractive women?

Be attractive.

If you aren’t attractive, be successful in some way that sets you apart from the average man.
Reply 7
It doesn’t work like that and with cold approaching it don’t work as like I said they’ll flake I had one girl ignore me? So based on that seems like getting an attractive nice genuine lady is impossible unless I lower my standards so low it’s not worth it I’m screwed and a fat women won’t introuduce you to her friends
Trial and error.
It doesn’t work like that and with cold approaching it don’t work as like I said they’ll flake I had one girl ignore me? So based on that seems like getting an attractive nice genuine lady is impossible unless I lower my standards so low it’s not worth it I’m screwed and a fat women won’t introuduce you to her friends

One girl ignored you... Diddums...

Getting "an attractive nice genuine lady" is not impossible for the right guy. But why they should they lower their standards? :wink:
Huh?
Original post by black tea

Getting "an attractive nice genuine lady" is not impossible for the right guy. But why they should they lower their standards? :wink:
Cold approaching don’t work I had someone on reddit judge me and called me shallow because I said I don’t find fat women attractive they said it’s judgemental and shallow yet if I was fat everyone would tell me to lose weight and change my physical appearance and “better myself”
Original post by black tea

They are few and far... women operate by deception. They hate it when exposed, expect fur and feathers.
Nothing works
Try friendship first, it always helps you make sure a woman is genuine.
That’s not easy lol...
Original post by Lyricist
Try friendship first, it always helps you make sure a woman is genuine.
Widen your social circle.

Or, if you can afford it, go to an (international?) mathchmaker.
Again impossible
Work, church, martial arts classes, the gym/swimming pool, hobby groups, membership clubs, art exhibitions, business/political events, conference discussions and dinner dates.
Cold approaching don’t work I had someone on reddit judge me and called me shallow because I said I don’t find fat women attractive they said it’s judgemental and shallow yet if I was fat everyone would tell me to lose weight and change my physical appearance and “better myself”

It is judgemental and shallow.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending