I graduated with a third class Watch

Anonymous #7
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Absolutely gutted but at least it wasn't a fail. I tried my best but I guess I wasn't clever enough.
And your point?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
MorbidThumbs
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
And your point?
And what's your point?
Spiddal
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Fly to sky)
Will employer check your actual documents from uni to confirm classification of your degree? If not then put in your CV 2:1 and sleep well 😂
Yes they do. Just been sent a consent form from my uni to share information requested by my graduate scheme employer with info such as degree classification and a load more questions. Whatever you do, be honest or you might find yourself in hot water in the future.
Shhhhh!
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
That's a disgusting comment!

A third is not the end of the world - sure it will be harder but depending on what the OP wants to do in future it may make no difference at all.

(Original post by MWills99)
That's a shame OP, with a 3rd, you may as well not have done the degree
psychteach1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Now go and get yourself some really good work experience - work for nothing if you can afford to or work in bars to pay the bills whilst you get spend your days getting experience in the field that you want to work in. You need to be able to demonstrate that you are hard working, self-motivated and have the ability to apply yourself in the role you want. Don't let yourself get down over this as that will show in your performance in interviews etc. You have the rest of your life to create your CV and you can start whenever you like. Now that's a nice thought, isn't it?
psychteach1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Absolutely gutted but at least it wasn't a fail. I tried my best but I guess I wasn't clever enough.
Now go and get yourself some really good work experience - work for nothing if you can afford to or work in bars to pay the bills whilst you get spend your days getting experience in the field that you want to work in. You need to be able to demonstrate that you are hard working, self-motivated (have initiative) and have the ability to apply yourself in the role you want. Don't let yourself get down over this as that will show in your performance in interviews etc. You have the rest of your life to create your CV and you can start whenever you like. Now that's a nice thought, isn't it?
Anonymous #8
Report 6 days ago
Fdc
The Uniqueness
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Just build up on work experience
Gordon_D
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
You said the wrong thing here; change that to "I've got an honours degree; I worked hard for 3 years and ensured that my time at university wasn't wasted, and I have loads of skills that I can take into my graduate life with me".

Well done, get that degree on your CV, and bear in mind that there really aren't many employers/people who care what your final classification is.

All the best with your next life adventure
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Clearing open day Undergraduate
    Tue, 20 Aug '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Aug '19
  • University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (75)
17.24%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (280)
64.37%
Not yet but I am planning to (21)
4.83%
Not yet but I might (59)
13.56%

Watched Threads