Level 3 health and social care Watch

Alicebobpep
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi, I’m currently at college studying health and social care. I’m just wondering if there is anyone who does the course or something similar, how do you organise the notes from class?
Thank you Alice
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by Alicebobpep; 3 weeks ago
arieslover
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
hi i finished gcse and want to do health and social care what does the course consist of??? please can you be able to help
Alicebobpep
Rep:
?
Ye sure, I’m not sure whether it depends on the college your going to but I’ll try and help. So the course consists of doing assignments that you’ll receive grades on that go towards what you get at the end of the year, and also placements which could be a range of settings such as day care, nursery’s or cafe homes. You have to complete a certain amount of hours on placement (can’t remember how many, sorry) too which also goes towards passing the course. There are also two books, which have information in and help with assignments. The assignments are based on the units, so in the first year I completed nine units and then in the second year there is more units too (can’t remember how many).
My advice would be to stay on top of the assignments, and write the dates down of when they are due. Also ask for help if you are unsure.
I’m happy to try and answer any questions ❤️
Alicebobpep
Rep:
?
These are the two books and it depends on the college whether you may use these or not. But you may do ❤️Attachment 837988
Last edited by Alicebobpep; 3 weeks ago
Alicebobpep
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=Alicebobpep;84488424]These are the two books and it depends on the college whether you may use these or not. But you may use them and they are really useful Attachment 837988
arieslover
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Alicebobpep)
Ye sure, I’m not sure whether it depends on the college your going to but I’ll try and help. So the course consists of doing assignments that you’ll receive grades on that go towards what you get at the end of the year, and also placements which could be a range of settings such as day care, nursery’s or cafe homes. You have to complete a certain amount of hours on placement (can’t remember how many, sorry) too which also goes towards passing the course. There are also two books, which have information in and help with assignments. The assignments are based on the units, so in the first year I completed nine units and then in the second year there is more units too (can’t remember how many).
My advice would be to stay on top of the assignments, and write the dates down of when they are due. Also ask for help if you are unsure.
I’m happy to try and answer any questions ❤️
thank you sooo much for your help and advice xxx
Alicebobpep
Rep:
?
It’s fine, good luck! ❤️
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (167)
13.1%
Excited (111)
8.71%
Worried (233)
18.27%
Terrified (298)
23.37%
Meh (102)
8%
Confused (32)
2.51%