University. Medicine Watch

Malik leo
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi folks! I'm thinking of moving to another country for uni and travelling how come I apply to unis in other countries and get selected....
syrup!
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
what countries you thinkin of?
Malik leo
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey guys I'm currently an A level student, I shifted from another country to uk, due to language and other issues I have a fear that I'm not gonna get grades that I want for medicine, so I want to make a plan B which is to study abroad where there are low grades but real degree, or any foundation year, help guys how to apply to abroad unis?
Malik leo
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Italy, Romania, Bulgaria, Germany, Poland or china may be. My main focus is admission is admission countries doesn't matters a lot but my first priority would be italy.
AzureCeleste
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Why not stay in the UK?
Here your degree would definitely be acredited with the GMC and you have a job when you graduate?

I don't know how admissions work for those countries mentioned, but I know that in France they accept everyone for medicine but only like 20% get through to 2nd year so it is quite hard and competitive. So admissions will vary from place to place
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Malik leo)
Hey guys I'm currently an A level student, I shifted from another country to uk, due to language and other issues I have a fear that I'm not gonna get grades that I want for medicine, so I want to make a plan B which is to study abroad where there are low grades but real degree, or any foundation year, help guys how to apply to abroad unis?
Your thread has been moved to the international study forum, where there are lots of other overseas med and dent student discussions and applicants.

Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (180)
12.78%
Excited (116)
8.24%
Worried (264)
18.75%
Terrified (328)
23.3%
Meh (113)
8.03%
Confused (33)
2.34%
Putting on a brave face (190)
13.49%
Impatient (184)
13.07%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise