VGM
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’ve been thinking of applying to the University of Bath for Accounting and Finance. It’s a category A course, that means they want at least a B/6 in GCSE English Language/Literature. I have got a 5 in GCSE English Language and a 7 in English Literature. So while I’ve met the requirement through English Literature, I’m worried about my English Language grade. So I wanted to ask if my English language grade will mean I don’t actually meet the requirements or if it will have any large impact on my application.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by VGM)
I’ve been thinking of applying to the University of Bath for Accounting and Finance. It’s a category A course, that means they want at least a B/6 in GCSE English Language/Literature. I have got a 5 in GCSE English Language and a 7 in English Literature. So while I’ve met the requirement through English Literature, I’m worried about my English Language grade. So I wanted to ask if my English language grade will mean I don’t actually meet the requirements or if it will have any large impact on my application.
Maybe a bit obvious but why dont you contact Bath admissions, tell them about your situation and ask them whether you can use Lit in place of language?

The answer is on the web site and it says you are ok because they accept either.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (103)
13.24%
I'm not sure (33)
4.24%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (241)
30.98%
I have already dropped out (19)
2.44%
I'm not a current university student (382)
49.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed