The Student Room Group

An Offer-Holder's Guide for Applying for English

Hello!
This year I applied for English at Cambridge and was lucky enough to receive an offer. I learnt a lot through the process and feel like I could provide some tips for anyone looking to apply. These are all my own observations and advice I've been given; there is no need to follow any of it and following all of it offers no guarantees.
With this disclaimer in mind the application process is best considered in 3 different parts:

The application (personal statement, submitted work etc.)

The ELAT

The Interview

I'll tackle each part individually. To start us off...

The Application
People often ask 'does x mean I can't apply to Oxbridge' and the answer is almost always no. To make a competitive application there are only a couple things you need. In my opinion these things are:

Predicted grades that match or exceed the entry requirements

A love of literature

Passes in English and Maths GCSE

Anything else is not essential for English at Cambridge. Good GCSEs are good to have but bad ones wont hold you back. Cambridge cares more about your academic trajectory than where you've come from. If you've gone from straight A*s at GCSE to straight A*s at A-Level, great! But if you've moved from somewhat weaker grades to an A*AA prediction, Cambridge will see how you've managed to knuckle down and work hard to improve your academics. This is a tremendous thing and a real strength that will shine through on your application. They also use your school's results in general as context when assessing your GCSEs.
The Cambridge admissions process is so extensive that it's impossible to say what prevented someone from receiving an offer. It will never be one thing said at interview or one GCSE or one line in your personal statement.
My main point is, if you want to make an application to Cambridge, do it! You'll lose very little and I would argue you'd gain more. It is only one of your five UCAS choices, the time spent preparing for the ELAT improved my close analysis and comparative skills which helped my A-Level massively, and, more than anything else, it can be an enjoyable experience. My application was a chance to read lots of literature I loved and the interview was an exciting discussion about texts that I'd never had the chance to talk about with anyone before.
Therefore, I hope any of you have the confidence you need to apply. Everything before now has been decided but it's what you do between now and December that can make your application really strong. So what do you do first?

Read, Read, Read!
This is the key component of any English application: reading beyond the syllabus. The key here is striking a balance in your reading. Over the summer before I applied, I probably read around 10 texts. What you're looking for in these texts are a few things:

A breadth of time - The Cambridge course is chronological. Therefore show that you're willing and excited to read works all the way from the Renaissance (or earlier if possible and you're willing to explore Chaucer or the Gawain poet etc.) to the present day.

A depth of interest - My reading was all focused around a central theme. This isn't necessary but it meant that when i came to write my personal statement it essentially was looking at how different authors and different periods explored this theme.

A variety of forms - Most of English literature is poetry or plays and the novel is a (relatively) recent form in English. As a result, explore a variety of forms; not just a list of novels.

Go off the beaten track - Read beyond the usual "big texts" people recommend. You want canonical authors but possibly some of their lesser known work. For example, say you wanted to write about Woolf and Mrs Dalloway in your personal statement. Maybe inform your reading of this with Woolf's essay On Illness and show that you've really explored the text. (Addendum: Do read canonical texts but don't just read one and leave it at that. Read Paradise Lost but then also read something like Paradise Regained or some of Milton's non-fiction writings like Areopagitica. These "large" texts can be a good way to explore a theme by reading works that relate or respond to them.)

In the end my reading included a couple of novels, a short story collection, an epic poem, a few poetry collections, a couple of other long poems, and a play. It was based around 3 canonical authors, covered the Renaissance, the Romantic period, and Modernism as well as a broader theme of American literature.
The ultimate guide is your own taste and your own reading pace. Read what interests you and don't rush through texts: quality over quantity.
By September, you should have all the reading for your personal statement completed. Now writing...
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The Personal Statement
Now, my method of writing my personal statement is not perfect but I believe it produces a pretty good result relatively easily.
Hopefully, your reading is all based around some sort of central theme that you have some sort of relationship to.
My introduction explained how I viewed this theme, why it interested me and why I believe English is the best way to explore it.
Then I had four main paragraphs each exploring one author or my broad theme of American literature. Each paragraph essentially consisted of 2 to 3 texts and what my overall view of the texts were as they related to the theme. To open each paragraph, I had a comparison to the previous author. This gave my personal statement a spine and sense of flow.
The conclusion is where to mention any extra-curriculars but always link it back to English. Don't try to force it; anything that doesn't fit you can always ask your tutor to put in your UCAS reference.
However, this is only one way to write a personal statement. It is personal. Whatever structure you decide to go for I would offer these pieces of advice:

Make it flow - Give your personal statement structure. It is an essay like any other and the only difference is the subject is you.

Focus on the academic - Ultimately Cambridge are looking for people who will thrive on their English course. Use your personal statement as a chance to prove this.

Don't feel the need to include everything - You're very limited with 4000 characters. Don't feel the need to justify how your Maths A-level is key to your understanding literature or define literature in a vague way. I tried and it makes for a poor personal statement.

Remember what the purpose of a personal statement is - Your ultimate goal, in my view, is bridging the gap between you as a person and English as a subject. Keep that in mind.

The writing process is long and difficult. Get your teachers to mark drafts and redraft yourself. Your first draft will be nowhere near your final one. My advice is to write a first draft, wait a few days, print it off, go through it with a pen and be ruthless in what you cut and change, then rewrite it in a blank word document. Do this a couple of times and then show it to your teacher. Then repeat until you're happy. It will never be perfect but it can be really good. My personal statement is one of the things I am most proud of. Once you've got a personal statement, you're ready to send off your UCAS form and begin Oxbridge specific preparation.

Submitted Work
Every college is different when it comes to submitted work. Some require one essay, some two, some none at all. I've heard that some don't look at submitted work and it's mandated that they ask for it by the department. Whatever the case may be, submitted work is one of the few bits of your writing Cambridge has so it could be seen as very important. This does not mean it needs to be perfect.
I sent in an essay which really was not very good for my submitted work. My advice is simply to choose a piece that you got a decent mark on, with a topic that you're happy to discuss at interview, and that is text rather than passage based.
My submitted work was never mentioned at interview and the most stressful part about it was making sure it was sent properly while I was in the middle of doing a play. Those are all the key points with regards to your application.
Reply 2
The ELAT
The ELAT is a one and a half hour exam where candidates select two passages from a choice of around 7 to compare. These passages are typically centered around a single theme like food, clothes or death and cover a range of periods.
The ELAT is often the piece of the application that people become the most stressed about but for Cambridge it doesn't particularly matter. I know people who got sub-40 in the ELAT and received a place. Cambridge doesn't really use it as a discriminator as they have only used it for 3 years. This means that the first people to take it are currently finishing their second year and thus Cambridge has no data on how performance in the ELAT relates to performance in the degree.
As a result, don't stress about the ELAT. A good performance will obviously help your application but a bad one wont doom it.

Breaking the ELAT Down
Here is a link to the ELAT marking criteria. I recommend reading it carefully but I'll break it down here as well.
For Band 1, markers look for "confident movement between passages". This means that when writing the ELAT it is best to think and write comparatively.
They also want "a well-structured argument which is fully developed". This means digging deep into what the texts are saying, what light they throw on each other, and what this means for your argument all the while maintaining focus.
The method of achieving this analysis is "analytical close reading" with "apt and illuminating references to texts" meaning you choose quotations carefully, look at the devices used in the quotations and analyse accordingly.
Hopefully reading through the mark scheme gives you a better idea of what they are looking for in the ELAT but how do you do the ELAT in practice?

What to do in the ELAT
A successful ELAT paper is decided in the first 30 minutes. This is your reading and planning time. I would suggest reading all the texts and underline key quotations which you feel represent the texts message and are key to understanding them. Do this for all 7 and, as you are working through, think about which two would be best to compare. My teacher always recommended to choose two of different forms - prose, poems, or plays - just to prove you could be confident comparing them but don't do this at the expense of good analysis. Compare the two you think compare best.
Then, I liked to create a grid. Write the two texts on one side and have three boxes for comparisons. Go back through the two passages you've chosen with a fine tooth comb and spot devices, interesting moments, changes in tone - everything you would do for close analysis. Hopefully, three comparison points will start to appear. these typically relate to the theme that is given at the top of your ELAT paper.
Then it just becomes like writing any other essay for English. Introduction with an overall thesis, body paragraphs and a conclusion.
Remember to analyse language, structure, and, most importantly as it proves a high level of thinking with regards to English, form.
I recommend practicing the ELAT. There are practice papers online. For modern texts in copyright, you'll have to find the extracts yourself. This can be achieved by searching the first line (which is given on the paper) in Google Books along with the text. Then hopefully the passage can be found. Practice under times conditions as this is the main difficulty of the ELAT; the rest is largely skill based and can't really be practiced.
Reply 3
The Interview
So what do you do at the interview itself. The exact structure of your interview will depend on the college. As will the length and whether you have one or two interviews. Fundamentally, there are two types of interview/phases of an interview: passage based and reading based. You'll probably have a bit of both.

Passage Based
Typically, you'll receive a short extract before interview. You could have anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes to read this. It could just be one passage or a couple you'll need to compare (though this is less common).
In the interview itself you'll be asked to respond to the passage with typical close analysis. Try to use subject terminology as much as possible. You may also talk about the effect of the passage and how successful it is.
The best way to prepare for this style of interview is to just reads variety of short pieces of text and think about them with a literary lens. Random poems are great, art reviews, any bit of writing! This will help you become flexible enough to handle anything that may arise in an interview.

Reading Based
Other interviews are based off your personal statement and any other books mentioned in your application (e.g. in the SAQ). This was my favourite part of my interviews.
It was typically about parts of the text I hadn't thought about before so the best way you can go in is calm and composed. I found it quite exciting to see these new ideas with academics who love English like I do.
My teacher always hammered home the need for quotes from your text. I do think my ability to quote was useful but I didn't find it necessary to remember a whole pile. One quote per text that really ties it to the theme was all I really ended up needing. The key is knowing enough about the key moments in the text to be able to back up your points especially with novels.

Conclusion
I hope this guide has been useful and has illuminated some of the English admissions process. I apologise for any vagueness but I can't reveal much about my interviews themselves because of Cambridge. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask away. Best of luck!
Hi there,

I saw your message to me about this thread; thank you for the information you've posted, it alone is highly informative.

I'm currently preparing for the Oxford process. I have collated some texts to read, though they are mainly classics and I feel I haven't quite found the right pieces to match my theme yet.
I'm interested in sort of 'human corruption' if that makes sense? Faust/ Dr Faustus illuminates the topic quite well in my opinion, but besides modern texts such as 'A Clockwork Orange' and 'Lolita,' I feel little have managed to quite capture the real depths of my theme.

If you have any further advice or texts to recommend I would be extremely grateful, and I hope you are enjoying your time at Cambridge :smile:
Reply 5
Hey!
No problem; I’m glad you found it helpful.
For the theme of “human corruption” I’d recommend:
Paradise Lost
Songs of Innocence and Experience
Heart of Darkness
Dubliners
If you PM me, I’ll be able to give you more personal recommendations. All the best :smile:
Original post by mdowdall
Hi there,

I saw your message to me about this thread; thank you for the information you've posted, it alone is highly informative.

I'm currently preparing for the Oxford process. I have collated some texts to read, though they are mainly classics and I feel I haven't quite found the right pieces to match my theme yet.
I'm interested in sort of 'human corruption' if that makes sense? Faust/ Dr Faustus illuminates the topic quite well in my opinion, but besides modern texts such as 'A Clockwork Orange' and 'Lolita,' I feel little have managed to quite capture the real depths of my theme.

If you have any further advice or texts to recommend I would be extremely grateful, and I hope you are enjoying your time at Cambridge :smile:
Reply 6
Hey!
This thread is super helpful, thank you so much for taking the time to publish it in such detail - its invaluable for preparing for the Oxbridge process!

I have two questions, the first being, if my academic record has been on an upward trajectory, for example my GCSEs are not that great, but my A Level predictions are much more impressive and I have done a lot of extra academics this year, is it a good idea to mention this in my personal statement? Not in detail but just to weave it in with academic successes and achievements?

I have an additional question about the personal statement, as it is the element of my application that I am currently focused on. My version of your central theme that you mentioned is 'Women in Literature' as it is the core part of my A Level course. Because this is quite broad, how would you suggest I introduce it, and what would you say are some useful texts in your knowledge to read for this. I have read a few, but they are all quite big titles that are well known, and not from a very broad time range. They are:
Mrs Dalloway (course)
Sense and Sensibility (course)
The Merchant's Tale (course)
Twelfth Night (course)
The Duchess of Malfi (course)
The Virgin Suicides
The Handmaid's Tale
Tess of the D'Urbervilles
Far From the Madding Crowd
Jane Eyre
North and South
Poems of Emily Dickinson.
Sorry - I know thats a long list and two lengthy questions! Don't worry if its too specific to answer.
Thank you so much for your thread :smile:
Reply 7
Ok so for the first question, this is actually something that everyone can bear in mind. Your personal statement ends up being really short. 4000 characters is only 1000 words at a maximum. Essentially what this means is you need to show them the person you are now and why this person should study English and just stick on that. Academic trajectory is best put in your schools reference/it’s readily apparent from your statistics themselves. So basically I would say no and just focus on the great student of literature you are now.

For the theming I would always suggest narrowing it slightly. Gender isn’t a topic I’m particularly strong on but I’ll give it a go. Maybe instead of “women in literature” make it “women’s relationship to the political world” or “women and freedom”. Then you could look at how this theme has developed over time. What was a free woman in renaissance literature? How was this viewed? (I’m thinking of the Duchess of Malfi here) When did a change occur? Maybe pick out a text/period as a turning point? What does freedom as a woman mean now? Can literature fully liberate women? Do women need as Woolf described “a room of ones own”? If you focus a bit more, the questions begin to expand and naturally follow each other if that makes sense. That can basically form the structure of your personal statement.
For your personal statement itself, I think you should aim to mainly write about books from your wider reading. My teacher hammered this home to us and, while I don’t know how essential it is, I can see how mainly referencing wider reading shows how you’ve formed these ideas on your own. They can see your independent mind and intellect and how you can draw together reading unprompted into a larger theme.
Hope this helped :smile:
Original post by camicat
Hey!
This thread is super helpful, thank you so much for taking the time to publish it in such detail - its invaluable for preparing for the Oxbridge process!

I have two questions, the first being, if my academic record has been on an upward trajectory, for example my GCSEs are not that great, but my A Level predictions are much more impressive and I have done a lot of extra academics this year, is it a good idea to mention this in my personal statement? Not in detail but just to weave it in with academic successes and achievements?

I have an additional question about the personal statement, as it is the element of my application that I am currently focused on. My version of your central theme that you mentioned is 'Women in Literature' as it is the core part of my A Level course. Because this is quite broad, how would you suggest I introduce it, and what would you say are some useful texts in your knowledge to read for this. I have read a few, but they are all quite big titles that are well known, and not from a very broad time range. They are:
Mrs Dalloway (course)
Sense and Sensibility (course)
The Merchant's Tale (course)
Twelfth Night (course)
The Duchess of Malfi (course)
The Virgin Suicides
The Handmaid's Tale
Tess of the D'Urbervilles
Far From the Madding Crowd
Jane Eyre
North and South
Poems of Emily Dickinson.
Sorry - I know thats a long list and two lengthy questions! Don't worry if its too specific to answer.
Thank you so much for your thread :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 8
Just added a note to the part about reading that I think is important:
Go off the beaten track - Read beyond the usual "big texts" people recommend. You want canonical authors but possibly some of their lesser known work. For example, say you wanted to write about Woolf and Mrs Dalloway in your personal statement. Maybe inform your reading of this with Woolf's essay On Illness and show that you've really explored the text. (Addendum: Do read canonical texts but don't just read one and leave it at that. Read Paradise Lost but then also read something like Paradise Regained or some of Milton's non-fiction writings like Areopagitica. These "large" texts can be a good way to explore a theme by reading works that relate or respond to them.)
This looks really helpful. Posting to watch and I will read another time. :smile:
does anyone have any good suggestions for pre 1800 writers? I have a few texts that I've read (poetry and the like) but nothing substantial and currently my reading has been heavily biased in favour of 19th and 20th century texts
Thanks in advance everyone!!!!
Reply 11
Original post by eldoesmusic
does anyone have any good suggestions for pre 1800 writers? I have a few texts that I've read (poetry and the like) but nothing substantial and currently my reading has been heavily biased in favour of 19th and 20th century texts
Thanks in advance everyone!!!!

For a really early text, Gawain and the Green Knight is a lot of fun and you've got Chaucer obviously.
For the 1600's, I quite enjoy the Metaphysical poets; John Donne is a personal favourite.
I haven't read much in the 18th century so I'm sorry I can't help there.
Original post by koi koy
For a really early text, Gawain and the Green Knight is a lot of fun and you've got Chaucer obviously.
For the 1600's, I quite enjoy the Metaphysical poets; John Donne is a personal favourite.
I haven't read much in the 18th century so I'm sorry I can't help there.

Haha I forgot about Chaucer - I even have a copy of Canterbury tales....
Thanks so much for the other suggestions though!!!!
Reply 13
Hi! I have just finished writing my personal statement and have detailed my interests within the subject to the extent that I have run out of space to mention relevant extra-curriculars, career interests, etc. I have been through it a few times rewording sentences to reduce the character count, but I still don't have space to add any extra information. Do you think I should prune the academic part in order to be able to give a broader picture of who I am, or is it more important to have all the academic stuff in there?

Thank you :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by Gwil
Hi! I have just finished writing my personal statement and have detailed my interests within the subject to the extent that I have run out of space to mention relevant extra-curriculars, career interests, etc. I have been through it a few times rewording sentences to reduce the character count, but I still don't have space to add any extra information. Do you think I should prune the academic part in order to be able to give a broader picture of who I am, or is it more important to have all the academic stuff in there?

Thank you :smile:

I would say focus on the academic. I think I only had one line in my personal statement that referenced anything other than books I had read and my responses to them. 80:20 academics to non-academics is often thrown around as advice for oxbridge personal statements but your mileage may vary.
Of course, without seeing your personal statement I can’t know for certain and it’s up to you what you think represents the best potential English student.
Hope this helps :smile:
Couple of suggested amendments:

--------------------

In my opinion these things are:

A love of literature

---------------

But if you've moved from somewhat weaker grades to an A*AA prediction, Cambridge will see how you've managed to knuckle down and work hard to improve your academics. They also use your school's results in general as context when assessing your GCSEs.

(Reason for the somewhat is so that students on consistent 4s and 5s at GCSE who are likely to progress onto average A Level grades don't get their hopes too high)
------------------

Could you elaborate on whether the 10 texts is a rule to stick by or a guide figure; what did reading 10 texts gave you that 9 wouldn't have done and how far from that number should an applicant stray? Could an applicant achieve the same thing from reading 5? Could an applicant struggle to condense what they want to say about each text into a PS? Would you say that there is no advantage given to a candidate who's read 15 books instead of 10 because it's what you do with those texts that's the important thing, not the total number itself?

@koi koy
This sounds like I'm being picky and I promise you I love what you've written here, I just want people to not misinterpret any of your words. :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Regarding personal statements, would you mind awfully putting a link in to the Personal Statement Advice forum? :puppyeyes:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=1083

How different is writing a personal statement to writing an English essay? You mention writing paragraphs about particular texts but how do you make that personal? And did you mention any plans for what you'd like to do during your degree, or any ideas for what you wanted to do after it?

Really interesting that you recommend text based rather than passage based for the submitted work, why is this? (just because I think having this explained might help applicants understand what tutors are looking for)

Insight on ELAT is incredible thanks for this. :heart:

On interviews, when you say Try to use subject terminology as much as possible. Would you explain whether this means terminology of language or more about literary conventions (e.g. would you say it's important to talk about conjunctive verbs or are we talking instead about things like foreshadowing and dramatic irony?). I think that might be important to clarify before some applicants go in describing each words as adjectives and feeling it important to recognise a semicolon. :redface:

I think you've given some amazing advice here so thank you. :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by 04MR17
Regarding personal statements, would you mind awfully putting a link in to the Personal Statement Advice forum? :puppyeyes:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=1083

How different is writing a personal statement to writing an English essay? You mention writing paragraphs about particular texts but how do you make that personal? And did you mention any plans for what you'd like to do during your degree, or any ideas for what you wanted to do after it?

Really interesting that you recommend text based rather than passage based for the submitted work, why is this? (just because I think having this explained might help applicants understand what tutors are looking for)

Insight on ELAT is incredible thanks for this. :heart:

On interviews, when you say Try to use subject terminology as much as possible. Would you explain whether this means terminology of language or more about literary conventions (e.g. would you say it's important to talk about conjunctive verbs or are we talking instead about things like foreshadowing and dramatic irony?). I think that might be important to clarify before some applicants go in describing each words as adjectives and feeling it important to recognise a semicolon. :redface:

I think you've given some amazing advice here so thank you. :smile:

All very good questions thank you!
The main way mine became “personal” was by talking about what in the texts surprised me or challenged my views. I think there’s also something to be said for how the texts you choose to talk about and link reveal a lot about you as an English student (links that an English tutor would certainly be able to pick up on). I didn’t talk about my aspirations; the main metric by which Cambridge tutors measure candidates (very basically) is “can this person be successful on the course” and career goals doesn’t really help with that. I saved what I liked about the course for the extra personal statement in the SAQ.
There are a couple of reasons for essays based on texts rather than passages. First of all, a good essay comparing texts and finding the common ground and divisions between them to create an overall argument shows an intellectual maturity and high level of ability in English. Secondly, and probably most importantly, the tutors actually have a copy of your ELAT paper. This means they see how you respond to unseen material and deal with close analysis. By doing a text based essay, you have a chance to show them something new.
The problem with English interviews are they do feel a bit strange. The best rule of thumb to apply is the same one as writing essays “does acknowledging this technique support my argument?” It may seem and feel very odd to say “that’s an adjective” out loud but if, I’m context, that’s a word that’s been manipulated to be so (i.e. it’s typically a noun say) then noting it’s an adjective will prove fruitful for analysis. This matters less in a non-passage based interview but it’s still good to be able to discuss concepts like tragedy or poetical mission.
Hope this clarifies :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by 04MR17
Couple of suggested amendments:

--------------------

In my opinion these things are:

A love of literature

---------------

But if you've moved from somewhat weaker grades to an A*AA prediction, Cambridge will see how you've managed to knuckle down and work hard to improve your academics. They also use your school's results in general as context when assessing your GCSEs.

(Reason for the somewhat is so that students on consistent 4s and 5s at GCSE who are likely to progress onto average A Level grades don't get their hopes too high)
------------------

Could you elaborate on whether the 10 texts is a rule to stick by or a guide figure; what did reading 10 texts gave you that 9 wouldn't have done and how far from that number should an applicant stray? Could an applicant achieve the same thing from reading 5? Could an applicant struggle to condense what they want to say about each text into a PS? Would you say that there is no advantage given to a candidate who's read 15 books instead of 10 because it's what you do with those texts that's the important thing, not the total number itself?

@koi koy
This sounds like I'm being picky and I promise you I love what you've written here, I just want people to not misinterpret any of your words. :smile:

I’ll make those amendments :smile:
I would say the 10 text rule isn’t set in stone and you could certainly go into more depth on 5 in your personal statement.
However, Cambridge expects you to have read a range and to be confident in that range. As a result, I think it’s useful to have 10 books you know really well with each 2-3 by the same author/literary movement.
Essays set at Cambridge typically don’t just focus on one text by one author. You’ll never just write an essay on Bleak House. The essay title would by on Dickens and you’d need to compare a range of his works to satisfactorily answer it. Therefore, having read multiple works by the same author allows the admissions tutors to test whether you can think in this way. The closing part of both my interviews was seeing the comparisons I could make across a writers work.
With the 10 vs 15 question in some way yes and in some way no. If those 15 are as well digested as the 10 then absolutely. If 10 are but 5 are more skim read, then that’s still a massive boon. Once the depth starts falling away from the 10 it stops being an advantage. Having read more will always help but rushing through everything you read won’t.
So even if you don’t want to write about 10 texts, having 10 you know really well will help you massively at interview in my opinion.
Reply 19
Original post by koi koy
I would say focus on the academic. I think I only had one line in my personal statement that referenced anything other than books I had read and my responses to them. 80:20 academics to non-academics is often thrown around as advice for oxbridge personal statements but your mileage may vary.
Of course, without seeing your personal statement I can’t know for certain and it’s up to you what you think represents the best potential English student.
Hope this helps :smile:

Thank you :smile: I will see if I can squeeze in a sentence on something outside of the subject once I've done a bit more pruning.

Your guide is frankly invaluable - thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending