Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by mcclorp)
Mine too, think it’s going be a while
Strap in for a wait guys, I applied in October 2018,
Mine is still "Being Reviewed"
Do you have any "Sift Feedback" on your online account?
Boltonboy
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
There's slow and CS slow!!! I applied November 18 and I'm still waiting for a job offer I was put on reserve list on 1st of July after interview in June. Don't worry forget about it ave time is 15 months, my mate's been on reserve since July last year and only now been offered a provisional contract.
Horlj
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
This is probably the best place to ask right now. I unfortunately do not have the A-Levels required for the BFO job I have applied for, it stated I needed 2 between Grade A-E, but instead I have put my Level 3 Diploma and an Advanced Level Apprenticeship qualification in there instead, anyone think this'll be alright? My scores in my test were pretty good and I've just submitted my Persona Statement so am quietly confident of getting an interview, but I'm worried they'll tell me where to go since I don't have the A Levels.

Just wondering if everyone on here has actually put anything different to A-Levels or have used relevant experience instead? Hoping I'm alright, that's if I even get to that stage!
peach45
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey guys, I’ve just received an email saying I have met the required standards and I have now been put on a reserve list. If I don’t hear from them within 12 months then it means they haven’t been able to offer me a job. Anyone else had this?
Runner1708
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It’s standard that email apparently. I’ve been on it since April 🙄 patiently waiting now
peach45
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Ahh I hope you get an offer soon!! Where did you apply for?
Runner1708
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by peach45)
Ahh I hope you get an offer soon!! Where did you apply for?
Thank you! I applied for Manchester BFAO but I’ve just put in for the dog handler there as well 😬 only two posts so not holding my breath lol. Hope you are not waiting too long either 👍🏻
psg611
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey guys, I’ve just received an email saying I have met the required standards and I have now been put on a reserve list. If I don’t hear from them within 12 months then it means they haven’t been able to offer me a job. Anyone else had this?
Congratulations and well done.
Hope you hear soon.
When did you apply for this?
peach45
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by psg611)
Congratulations and well done.
Hope you hear soon.
When did you apply for this?
Thank you, I hope so too. I think the application opened in May and I had my interview about 2 weeks ago. Its for an apprenticeship in Gatwick, what about you?
Todd1985
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yeah, Had this email back in 2018. December.
Still haven't had any feedback on the Sift part of the application.
It's a long one.
psg611
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Thank you, I hope so too. I think the application opened in May and I had my interview about 2 weeks ago. Its for an apprenticeship in Gatwick, what about you?
I've applied for BFO for July application, it's still under review for everyone I believe.
xuser97
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Todd1985)
Yeah, Had this email back in 2018. December.
Still haven't had any feedback on the Sift part of the application.
It's a long one.
What is the point of placing us on the reserve list? If were good enough why not offer us jobs as they have started a huge recruitment campaign again recently!

So we met required standard but still not good enough???
Boltonboy
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by xuser97)
What is the point of placing us on the reserve list? If were good enough why not offer us jobs as they have started a huge recruitment campaign again recently!

So we met required standard but still not good enough???
Mate we are good enough, its the way BF operate they build a pipeline a BIG pipeline to supply new recuirts, as there are allways movements going on from one port to the next people leaving etc-. Brexit has caused a massive flux in this normal process with anticipated vacancies increasing and no defenative plans for budgets etc etc as I've said earlier on this thread as others have, just take a pew and forget about the application until you here something
hdhdhd34
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
hi all,

im now in that famous reserve list

i see that many of us in that list so why are they still advertising new roles while we are sitting in the reserve list?
Quedos5
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
So after 12 months on the reserve list you have to start all over again from scratch?
Frisket
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by zuluzuluzulu123)
i have never heard of STAR... oh nooo
hello

how was your interview.
Chiara Esmeralda
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Info pack states interviews for August 30th campaign will take place from September 16th and could only be given 2 days notice to attend!
xuser97
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Chiara Esmeralda)
Info pack states interviews for August 30th campaign will take place from September 16th and could only be given 2 days notice to attend!
Just to give you an idea, 15th July campaign interviews hasn’t been done yet.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (188)
23.98%
Pop (191)
24.36%
Jazz (30)
3.83%
Classical (46)
5.87%
Hip-Hop (148)
18.88%
Electronic (53)
6.76%
Indie (128)
16.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise