What do you wear to college Watch

Sya07
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I've been stressing out about what I'm going to wear to college all summer since I've got a small wardrobe. and to top it off Anxiety ughh. I mean do people care about what you wear every day like is it fine if I've got like 10 shirts that I wear every day for up to 2 weeks and then switch again. And can I wear hoodies for 2 days or more and jeans? and other than jackets what could I wear over my shirts. Would appreciate all the replys Thanks!!
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I wore black leggings and probs the same hoodie 99% of the time. People don't care tbh. You'll be fine.
Jang Gwangnam
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Sya07)
I've been stressing out about what I'm going to wear to college all summer since I've got a small wardrobe. and to top it off Anxiety ughh. I mean do people care about what you wear every day like is it fine if I've got like 10 shirts that I wear every day for up to 2 weeks and then switch again. And can I wear hoodies for 2 days or more and jeans? and other than jackets what could I wear over my shirts. Would appreciate all the replys Thanks!!
Wear what you got, people don't really care as long as you don't smell of BO and wear colourful sh*t.
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Sya07)
Yep, 10 shirts is totally fine and you can probably wear hoodies a few times (unless you are super sweaty). In addition to hoodies and jackets, you could wear jumpers/cardigans or even waistcoats if that's your thing

But honestly, unless you are wearing the same outfit every day, no one will care.
TheRealSaifali
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
simple clothing is the best option, like school black trousers or whatever. the top anything of your liking.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
As long as it's clean you're good.

If you wear the same thing a lot it's possible it'll be something your classmates end up joking about.
scorpion95
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I think that you would get away with wearing some stuff a couple of days as long as they are clean. I don't think that anyone will really care about it to be honest.
watershower
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
No one cares. Everyone’s effort has exasperated by the first week and then everyone is wearing leggings and hoodies and the same clothes everyday. I go to an all girls school and some people wear their pyjamas to school. I mean, I’m an extra person so I’m always planning my outfits but literally it’s not a competition and people usually only dress up when it’s their birthday. Just buy a few nice pieces and that’s all you need.
Best of luck x
username4863238
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
in the beginning people (in my school) had a new outfit everyday then a few weeks in people stuck to the same jumper/ top lol just make sure it's clean and 10 is fine tbh

i wear the same jacket everyday and just change my tops
Lkathryn08
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
People care and try to dress their best at first and then it starts to get more lazy with people wearing hoodies and leggings/jeans.
So I wouldn’t worry too much, because if people did care at first they won’t after a few weeks. Just wear your normal clothes and don’t sweat it (and don’t be sweaty).

I’m a final year at uni and I couldn’t give a toss anymore and will turn up looking like a hot mess.
TheProphetsPath
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Sya07)
don't get all dressed up because it'll look silly. Wear normal clothes - hoodie and pants or whatever and you'll be like everyone else. no one will even notice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (133)
48.36%
No (36)
13.09%
I'm not old enough (106)
38.55%

Watched Threads