The Student Room Group

a guy is visiting me from Holland and idk where to show him

So I live in Leeds and a guy I met on holiday is coming to see me in a couple of days and I have no idea what to do with him or where to take him ( in terms of site seeing and activities)
He’s here for 2 nights so I basically have 2 full days with him and I have asked him if there’s anything in particular he wants to do and he just requested to go to nandos and leaving the rest to me... any ideas??
Could always go to london , if theres fk all to do in leeds but i doubt that
Original post by Lol101xx
So I live in Leeds and a guy I met on holiday is coming to see me in a couple of days and I have no idea what to do with him or where to take him ( in terms of site seeing and activities)
He’s here for 2 nights so I basically have 2 full days with him and I have asked him if there’s anything in particular he wants to do and he just requested to go to nandos and leaving the rest to me... any ideas??

Take him around the country if you can; you can go North and check out the old castles that are still around or go down South towards London and the surrounding counties (basically the touristy part of the country) - Windsor castle, Buckingham palace, Trafalgar square, House of Commons or House of Lords buildings, Big Ben, River Thames etc etc.

Ngl i don't travel much even though I live in London, so my advice is probs sh*t lol.
The Royal Armouries. The Corn Exchange. Kirkgate Market has lots of food places. Lots of bars in town and Headingley.

Depends on what kind of things you are both interested in. If he likes history or art, you could take him to a museum.
If he's coming all the way from Holland to Leeds there's only one thing he wants to be shown :wink: Make it a special trip for him to remember :smile:
Hills and dales!

York is always a possibility by train or car from Leeds? It's a nice 'typically English' place to go that will be good for photos and has things to see.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending