Part Time Philosophy MA at Uni of Sussex

Watch
OscarMoffitt
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi all!

Was wondering if anyone has any details on what it's like to do a part time MA in Philosophy at Uni of Sussex, I've just been offered a place but want to know if it's still easy to work and make money whilst studying.

Does anyone know what the timetable is like?
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by OscarMoffitt)
Hi all!

Was wondering if anyone has any details on what it's like to do a part time MA in Philosophy at Uni of Sussex, I've just been offered a place but want to know if it's still easy to work and make money whilst studying.

Does anyone know what the timetable is like?
Timetables will change year on year. Ask them for more info about how many hours are expected including self study. How much money you make and whether you can work will depend on what sort of job you do and how flexible they are. See if the uni can put you in touch with current part time students.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (145)
42.9%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (39)
11.54%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (28)
8.28%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (72)
21.3%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.06%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (20)
5.92%

Watched Threads