French CROUS and RHUL ⚠ urgent ⚠ Watch

flore84
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi!
I'm French and can have a French bursary from the CROUS. The CROUS give scholarship to French student that study in universities from the Council of Europe (UK is part of it). However those universities must have received a authorisation by French ministry of education to host scholarship holder students.
I don't know if RHUL have received this authorisation. If it didn't, I won't get the bursary.
Do you know (or are you) a French student from RHUL who receives a bursary from the CROUS? Do you know if the school have this authorization?
Thank you so much.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by flore84)
Hi!
I'm French and can have a French bursary from the CROUS. The CROUS give scholarship to French student that study in universities from the Council of Europe (UK is part of it). However those universities must have received a authorisation by French ministry of education to host scholarship holder students.
I don't know if RHUL have received this authorisation. If it didn't, I won't get the bursary.
Do you know (or are you) a French student from RHUL who receives a bursary from the CROUS? Do you know if the school have this authorization?
Thank you so much.
it's best to email them and ask then you'll have it in writing
Royal Holloway, University of London
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by flore84)
Hi!
Thank you so much.
Hi flore84,

It may be best to get in contact with our admissions team if you are worried that the university has not received the authorisation, you can email them at [email protected]

Hope this helps,

Philippa
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (213)
12.72%
Excited (151)
9.02%
Worried (303)
18.1%
Terrified (374)
22.34%
Meh (155)
9.26%
Confused (37)
2.21%
Putting on a brave face (229)
13.68%
Impatient (212)
12.66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise