LONDON CARNAGE: Three more London stabbings in the last two days, one dead Watch

Tawheed
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
From: https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4198886.html

"A young man lay dying from knife wounds in front of his weeping family after being ambushed by an armed mob yards from his home.
The victim — named locally as Abdul, 20 — was stabbed multiple times after he and a 22-year-old cousin were set upon by up to five men shortly before midnight on a housing estate off Abbey Road in South Hampstead. "

and

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4199411.html

"Two 16-year-old boys have been rushed to hospital after being stabbed in broad daylight in east London.
Emergency services were scrambled to the scene in Ilford at about 5pm on Friday."

JohanGRK
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Carnage?
MiaNova
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It's really upsetting to see that this is the world the future generations will be brought up in where all of this will be the norm. :ahhhhh:
Last edited by MiaNova; 3 weeks ago
Tawheed
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by JohanGRK)
Carnage?
There are literally no-go zones in London. It's become like territories , especially in and around the estates. They hunt done targets like a pack of lions, and they have no remorse, and will torture their victims and beat them senselessly even if it is in front of family. Drugs are rampant underground, and it is common knowledge they use kids/women to do the delivering.

You hear about people who hear about stories of some of these gangs ambushing a couple walking in their territory and abusing the woman and emasculating the guy by challenging him to defend her.
The RAR
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It's times like these were we think to ourselves that abolishing the death penalty was a huge mistake
Loosie goosie
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Mankind has always been like this. So it's really not surprising when you consider that our closest living relatives are chimpanzees.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
What a lovely city...
L i b
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It seems very rare for someone to move from being a completely law-abiding person to cold-blooded murder.

The problem is that we don't seem to bother with violent offences in this country. You can see plenty of examples of people up on murder charges who have been convicted or admitted dozens of violent crimes in the past. Instead of any real action being taken, they are given little more than a slap on the wrist, repeatedly, from when they're in their early teenage years - and the violence escalates.

For my part, I think crimes of violence should be clamped down on. An assault on a stranger, for example, should be treated as an incredibly serious offence - not something you can get off with a police caution or fine for having committed. Those who commit several violent offences are not only mentally unwell, they're unsafe to have on the streets and should be detained until they can reasonably be assessed as no longer being a danger to the community.

While I'm sure we'd like to suggest this just happens in London, virtually every large city in the UK has areas where groups of people roam around and would happily give someone a kicking just for the fun of it.
Occitanie
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
London is a **** hole.
DR.DOOM
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by L i b)
It seems very rare for someone to move from being a completely law-abiding person to cold-blooded murder.
Unfortunately, it really isn't. Even the most peaceful of a person will eventually turn evil because of psychologically treatment. Stanley Milgram showcased this in his 1961 field-experiment where an authority figure would tell a law-abiding individual to "shock" (the shocks were fake) a "learner" in upwards of hundreds of volts. All participants in the experiment had turned evil enough to shock the innocent learner due to the presence of an authority figure. Now the reason I'm saying this is because Milgram's experiment shocked the world and similar real situations occur in real life, even happening in corporate crime with instances such as the people at Enron to the events leading up to the 2008 recession (usage of CDOS)

These criminals and gang members have severe mental issues which causes them to go from pure to evil, starting in their teen years to eventual adult hood. The leader of the gang is the authority figure who commands his associates to carry out attacks on either rival gangs or innocent people. The gang members of lower status will obey his orders due to social status and this is where it all boils down to a lack of education and a lack of sanity. The education system in the UK at the moment is disgraceful as it fails to teach teens that violence isn't the answer and there are no places to send these delinquents to at a young age (such as a juvenile detention centre).

One of the articles in OP actually took place near where I live. East London is a complete gutter and police don't do anything about it. I saw a young woman robbed in front of her three year old children by a group of delinquents. These people deserve the cuffs, hell, even the mafia would hunt down these clowns for attacking a mother (this isn't to praise the mafia, they're also just as bad but it's one of their rules). That's when you know these youngsters are incredibly insane
AngryRedhead
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
So glad I live up north..,
z-hog
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Even worse, it's hard to see a comeback from this state of affairs because the people with the power to do whatever is possible to do are just the same ones who have been facilitating this gradual decay in public life under many contributing guises. It's a top-down exercise and it's completely out of control by now, there's no real political courage or even willingness to interfere much with any of it. That actually goes for most serious challenges facing the country, everything is just floating in the wind and so is this situation. It truly is tragic for the Mayor to be reduced to the robotic blaming of the Government, is he for real?
Djtoodles
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Yeah but is anyone surprised? London is a craphole of a city.

No sorry sorry i misspoke its a wonderful gem of civilization promoting the benefits of multicultural society.
StolenFuture
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
It's not as bad as people make out. Same for mass shootings. Travel warnings come on...

Sure I read you are more likely to choke to death on food, than to die in a mass shooting.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (170)
12.84%
Excited (114)
8.61%
Worried (245)
18.5%
Terrified (304)
22.96%
Meh (107)
8.08%
Confused (33)
2.49%