Anfield tickets Watch

Cloudy26
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
To anyone reading this

I am 16 turning 17 in a month and I would really love to get tickets for a Liverpool game at anfield the only problem is I live in London and don’t ha e a massive amount of money to spend on tickets £100-200 max. If anyone can give me some direction on how to get some affordable and tickets to watch a game at anfield it would be Much appreciated!

YNWA
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Surnia
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Official ticket info:
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/...-holder-member

Beware of resale sites, you don't know if you're getting the genuine article! There might be some fans sites where people offer tickets, but again you don't know what you're getting and you'd have to be very trusting if you were thinking of travelling to meet someone with a ticket.
Mess.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Cloudy26)
To anyone reading this

I am 16 turning 17 in a month and I would really love to get tickets for a Liverpool game at anfield the only problem is I live in London and don’t ha e a massive amount of money to spend on tickets £100-200 max. If anyone can give me some direction on how to get some affordable and tickets to watch a game at anfield it would be Much appreciated!

YNWA
The only way you’ll be able to get a face value ticket is for a league cup game.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (209)
12.75%
Excited (146)
8.91%
Worried (296)
18.06%
Terrified (370)
22.57%
Meh (151)
9.21%
Confused (36)
2.2%